A security officer or security supervisory position that gives me an opportunity to apply my background, skills and knowledge, my various experiences in security operation wherein I can introduce fresh and new ideas to provide practical, feasible, security plan, measures and program in order to completely increase the level of security awareness.
- Operations Officer of Naval Task Group 80.4 during the Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT 07) Exercise between the Philippine Navy and United States Navy and has been involved in the preparation, conferences and close coordination with the Officers of the US Navy. Directed and monitored three (3) Philippine Navy ships, one (1) Philippine Coast Guard ship, one (1) helicopter, one (1) Islander aircraft during at sea events and more than one hundred (100) Philippine Marines during the amphibious raid operation in Basilan, Philippines.
- Operations Officer of Naval Task Group 41.5 during the “SEAGULL 03/07” Exercise between the Philippine Navy and Royal Brunei Navy and instrumental in the preparation, conferences and coordination with the counterpart for the success of the activity.
-Operations and Logistic Officer of Security Task Action Group codenamed “Shoreline” during the 12th ASEAN Summit held last January 2007 at Cebu City. Planned, coordinated and monitored the deployment of three (3) Philippine Navy ships and more than fifteen (15) Philippine Navy SEAL personnel to properly secure the seaward portion of the summit site wherein the Association of South East Asian Nation leaders converged.
-Personnel/Logistics Officer of Ready Force, Naval Task Force 80 at Philippine Fleet, Cavite City.
-Vice Chairman, Philippine Navy doctrine formulation team on Maritime Interdiction Operations
-Action Officer of two (2) occasions of State of the Nation Address of Her Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo at the House of Representatives. Laid out security personnel inside the building and made sure to cover security risk areas.
-Action Officer of different provincial engagements of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and at the same time the Logistics Officer of one of the Security Task Action Group of the President. Planned, managed, coordinated, laid out, secured, and provided more than eighty (80) security personnel to different strategic locations to fully secure the area of engagement and protect the President.
- Held various positions aboard the Presidential Yacht such as: Communications Officer; Engineering Officer; Damage Control Officer; Acting Operations Officer; Acting Executive Officer; Acting Deputy Commander Naval Task Group 25.1 codenamed “Sealion”; Presidential Service Officer; Deck and Gunnery Officer; Supply Officer; Mess Officer and Investigating Officer.
-2002-2003 - Officer In Charge, Municipal Election Monitoring Action Center and Philippine Navy Alert Team both in Subic, Zambales and directed more than twenty (20) personnel under my command including the Philippine Navy SEAL team. Operations Officer of Naval Station San Miguel, Morale Welfare and Recreation Office;
-2000-2002 - Took up Naval Officer’s Qualification Course in Naval Education and Training Command, San Antonio, Zambales and was able to further enhanced my skills on security, firefighting, damage control and safety especially on board ship.
-1998-1999 - Entered military service and was assigned at Naval Intelligence and Security Force, Naval Intelligence Training Institute, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines and performed security related duties.
BS Hotel Restaurant and Management
Mindanao State University, Marawi City
1992 – 1996
Basic Security Supervisory Course, 7E Security Training Institute Inc. 919 P. Paredes St., Sampaloc, Manila, January 22-27, 2007
Basic Safety Training, Far East Maritime Foundation Inc., Ermita Manila, August 02-10, 2006
VIP Protection Course, Presidential Security Group, Malacañang Park, Manila, 15 May – 15 August 2005
Aboardship Training and Drills, BRP ANG PANGULO (The Presidential Yacht), May 2003 - 26 February 2007
- Emergency Evacuation of the President
- Helicopter Landing Operation
- Man Overboard
- Repel Boarder
- Anti Sneak Attack
- Emergency Getting Underway
- Emergency Steering Casualty
- Fire in Port and Sea
- General Quarters
Safety Regulations Aboardship:
- Inspection and Security Aboardship
- Material Condition of Readiness Inspection
- Ammunition Stowage and Inspection
- Big and Small Arms Handling and Inspection
- Fire and Explosion Prevention
- Hot Works
- Line Handling
- Personnel Protection
- Working Aloft
Security Orientation Seminar, Naval Education Training Command, Zambales, 03 – 04 December 2002
Mess and Supply Officer Course, Naval Education Training Command, Zambales, 13 March to 22 May 2002
Naval Officer Qualification Course, Naval Education Training Command, Zambales, 06 November 00 – 20 February 2002
Security Orientation Seminar, Naval Intelligence Training Institute, Naval Intelligence and Security Force, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, 23 April 1999
Basic Seaman Course, Naval Education Training Command, Zambales, 16 August 1998 to 22 March 1999
Skilled in the aspect of conducting site security survey, security risk management, safety implementation, deployment, training and management of security personnel, security related investigation and oral and written report communications as well as proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Has the ability to work well with others, maintain a positive attitude, and can handle confidential information. Extremely organized with ample experience of meeting deadlines and has been working under high pressure situations. Team builder, performer, leader, decision maker, long range planner and dependable security officer with more than eight (8) years experience in security related duties, operation and position.
Recipient of one (1) Letter of Appreciation from the President of the Republic of the Philippines Her Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, three (3) Presidential Unit Citation Badges, eleven (11) Commendation Letters, five (5) Military Merit Medals, one (1) Luzon Anti-Dissidence Campaign Medal, one (1) People Power II Ribbon and three (3) Military Commendation Medals.