Security Executive ( Audits and Planning), Investigations Officer and Port Facility Security Officer
- Vessel Operations
September 2011 - Till Present
Keppel FELS Singapore
Executive (Audit & Planning), Investigations Officer & Port Facility Security Officer
- Coordinated in Keppel Yard’s Security auditing
- Coordinated in the Quarterly Competency Drill
- Generating Security Broadcast Message across Keppel Offshore Business units.
- Generating LOA for KeppelFels Business units
- Coordinated to take DSE tour of duty
- Coordinated in conducting Security In-Service Training
- Coordinated in E-tender, RFQ- Tender and Witness Tendering at Commercial Dept.
- Generating Ops Review for both cluster to GM (Security)
- Administrator for Security Command Centre
- Collation of Security Commanders manpower across KeppelFels Business Units.
- Administrative duties in the Department.
- Recording of statements pertaining to any cases occurred across Keppel Offshore Business units.
- Conducting/ assisting investigations pertaining to any cases occurred across Keppel Offshore Business units.
- Conducting/ assisting various BCP-Table top exercises and various Emergency preparedness exercise within the Company with various stakeholder.
- Planner for the Department’s Workplan for each work year.
- conducting an initial comprehensive security survey of the port facility taking into
- Account the relevant Port Facility Security Assessment.
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of the Port Facility Security Plan.
- Implementing and exercising the Port Facility Security Plan.
- Undertaking regular security inspections of the port facility to ensure the continuation of appropriate security measures.
- Recommending and incorporating, as appropriate, modifications to the Port Facility
- Security Plan in order to correct deficiencies and to update the plan to take into account of relevant changes to the port facility.
- Enhancing security awareness and vigilance to the port facility personnel.
- Ensuring adequate training has been provided to personnel responsible for the security of the port.
- Reporting to the relevant authorities and maintaining records of occurrences that threaten the security of the port facility.
- Coordinating implementation of the Port Facility Security Plan with the appropriat
- Company and Ship Security Officers.
- Coordinating with security services, as appropriate.
- Ensuring that standards for personnel responsible for security of the port facility are met.
- Ensuring that security equipment is properly operated, tested, calibrated and maintained.
- Microsoft Office skills 10 years by 2017
- Investigations skills 5 years by 2017
- Management skills 5 years by 2017
- Planning 5 years by 2017
Diploma in Police and Security Studies
Law at Temasek Polytechnic2014 - 2017
- Diploma in Police and Security Studies
- Port Facility Security Officer course May 2017