I am looking for opportunities in the marine industry that will allow me to expand my qualifications and skills as a navigator.
M/V Aida 4” training vessel for 6 months as a “CADET”
M/V Al Yousefia” RO/RO passenger for 6 months as a “CADET”
BACHELOR OF MARITIME TRANSPORTATION 2009-2014
Arab academy of science technology and maritime transportation
GENRAL DIPLOMA 1998-2009
Personal Survival Techniques, Search and Rescue
Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Marine Radar and Automatic Radar Plotting Aids
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats.
Advanced Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
Medical Emergency Basic Training (Medical First Aid).
Oil Tanker Familiarization.
Military Service Exemption Certificate.
Proficiency of Security Awareness Training for Seafarers With Designated Security Duties.
Prevention and Combating of Marine Pollution.
ECDIS Simulator (Operation Level).
Second mate certificate.
International medical certificate of seamen
Computer Skills: Above average
Native Arabic speaker.
Very good command in both written and spoken English.
Bridge navigational aids ( ECDIS,General GMDSS, AIS,NAVTEX,GPS/D-GPS,MF/HF,VHF,SAT C,Radar )
Deck Safety equipment maintenance, attended a successful port state control procedure, loading and discharging procedures, emergency escape (ship abandon drill) , mooring and anchoring operations as directed by the Master.
- Work well with a diverse group of people with different cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Able to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Committed to assisting others.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Drug free, Responsible and hard working.
- Honest, friendly, excellent communication skills.
- Trust worthy, Capable of working under pressure.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Dedicated and committed to delivering work before and on deadlines