MYSELF ROHIT CHITKARA IS
WILLING TO WORK AS A SHIPPING SURVEYOR/SUPRINTENDENT/SUPERVISOR IN YOUR FIRM.
I HAVE OIL TANKER EXPERIENCE OF 6.5 YEARS AND I HAVE ATTAINED CLASS
3 COC FROM MPA SINGAPORE AND I ALSO HOLD
DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL STUDIES FROM SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC.I HAVE
EXPERIENCE FOR UNDERGOING OIL MAJOR INSPECTIONS,QUALITY INSPECTIONS
AND HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH SHIP TO
SHIP TRANFER OPERATIONS.
NAME OF VESSEL - COMPANY - RANK - TYPE OF VESSEL
-BRITISH SECURITY BP SHIPPING 2/O PRODUCT
-AL SALHEIA KOTC 3/O VLCC
-ARABIYAH KOTC 3/O PRODUCT
-AL TAHREER KOTC 3/O VLCC
-EAGLE VIRGINIA AET PTE. LTD 3/O VLCC
-BUNGA KELANA SATU AET PTE. LTD DCADET CRUDE CARRIER
-EAGLE ATLANTA AET PTE. LTD DCADET CRUDE CARRIER
-EAGLE BOSTON AET PTE. LTD DCADET CRUDE CARRIER
DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL STUDIES FROM SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC ,SINGAPORE.
HOLDING CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY DECK CLASS-3
FROM MPA SINGAPORE
1.MEDICAL CARE ON BOARD. FROM MPA SINGAPORE
2.ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING CERT. FROM MPA SINGAPORE
3.PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOATS CERT. FROM MPA SINGAPORE
4.ELECTRONIC NAVIGATION SYSTEMS. FROM MPA SINGAPORE
5.SHIP SAFETY OFFICER.FROM SIMS(MUMBAI)
6.SAFETY AWARENESS. FROM SIMS(MUMBAI)
7.OIL,CHEMICAL AND LIQUIFIED GAS TANKER FAM CERT. FROM MPA SINGAPORE
8.GMDSS CERT AND GOC FROM IDA SINGAPORE.
9.INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT. FROM SIMS(MUMBAI)
10.ENERGY CONSERVATION FROM SIMS(MUMBAI) , INDIA
11.BRIDGE TEAM MANAGEMENT COURSE FROM ARI ,NEWDELHI ,INDIA
12.ECDIS COURSE FROM ARI NEWDELHI ,INDIA.
13.PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES FROM MPA SINGAPORE.
• Performed duties of a Navigating officer.
• Performed duties of a GMDSS officer.
• In charge of maintenance and upkeep of life saving and fire fighting appliances.
• In charge of port papers and USCG notice of arrival and departure.
• In charge of Article of Agreement for engagement and disengagement of crew.
• In charge of monthly overtime records and maintenance of files and old records onboard.
• Planned Navigation.
• Maintenance and Upkeep of Navigational equipment
• Coordinated loading and unloading of ships cargo and maintained reports for hourly
Loading and discharging rates.
• Executed ship to ship operations on a regular basis.
• In the absence of chief-officer wrote, designed and produced Ullage, ROB Reports,
Protests and other reports.
• Prepared loading and discharging plans to ensure that bending moments and shearing Forces are within limits
• Training of Ship Personnel in health, safety and environmental issues.
• Supervised and managed loading, unloading cargo, washing, purging cargo tanks
• Supervised 10 employees, scheduled work hours and resolved conflicts.
• Successfully managed a 5 person team making general maintenance in vessel ballast
and Cargo tanks.
• Experience of Six dry-docks, including one as Second officer & three as Third officers .
Assisted surveyors, Superintendents and shore crew in carrying out their duties.
Supervised that all repair work is carried out in good order in the benefit of my organization
• Managing your resources, organizational skills, Team work and how to work under Pressure are some of the key things which I learnt on my last job.
SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF WORKING ON COMPUTERS AND INTERNET.