- Sales / Marketing
My name is Frank Relou please find enclosed my resume that details my 20+ years of experience enhancing turnover and driving growth. My credentials, which include progressive responsibility with documented success as a Sales Manager in multiple international markets.
In every position I’ve held, I’ve delivered strong and sustainable turnover, as well as increases to market share and profitability, by leveraging my proven skills in sales coaching and training, business development, people management, and new market penetration. I’m a versatile, driven, and customer-focused sales professional who’s eager to join a team where I can exceed organisational goals and develop long-lasting customer relationships.
Please see the following highlights from my accomplished career:
- Achieved +87% annual turnover while increasing market share from 30% to 60% and averaging 13% above budget.
- Increased market share from 5% to 55% in the Benelux territory by developing a retail and OEM (shipyard) network.
- Fostered collaboration and communication between different departments to optimise service quality and efficiency.
- Organised and managed all aspects of the tendering process from budget development to price/contract negotiation.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss potential opportunities and my qualifications.
- Business Development 15 years by 2016
- New Market Penetration 15 years by 2016
- International Sales 15 years by 2016
- Territory Management 15 years by 2016
- People Management 10 years by 2014
NIMA A&B Sales Management at NCOI