Sales , Marketing , Business Development , General Manager
Products or Services launch
I am a Jordanian Chemical Engineer; graduated in 1993. I had worked in different industries so that; I have strong ability to adapt to a changeable work environment and to comply with variable requirements and priorities as needed.
I had worked as agent for many multinational companies like DOW, DuPont, PolyOne and Arkema, for wide range of plastics and chemicals. I am very familiar with GCC markets, and have more than 19 years in this market. The product range was so wide to cover plastics manufacturing.
I have solid technical background to manage marketing/sales develop business. My commercial background is so strong to market different products like plastics, raw materials, chemical products, services, machineries, building material, pipes and accessories.
I have managed many key accounts like Aramco, Tasnee, Gulf Packaging, Obeikan, elopak, Wataniyyah, Ducab, MESC, National Cable, Surayyei, Riyadh Cable, Rowad, Gulfmaid, Nesttle ,… and many others.
I have good experience in strategic business planning, financial budgeting and cost control, sourcing suppliers, administration, efficient sales/marketing management, customer services, managing daily operations, and dealing with local and foreign companies, consultants and governmental firms.
I have a valid residency in UAE and Bahrain. I am general manager for contracting company in UAE and manage Qatar market. I developed business in GCC area, for engineering, contracting and construction.
Fully confident and professional in computer applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Access and internet handling); and could generate unique reports and presentations.
So ambitious and have attractive decent personality, humorous character and strong negotiation abilities. This enables me to approach people, build fruitful relations and present products/services. I can manipulate meetings with clients to resolve misunderstandings and build a better relationship and generate orders.
technical / commercial background
advanced computer skills and reporting’
planning and management
• Versatile professional who adapts well to rapidly changing environment; ability to sell products from different categories like chemicals, raw materials, building materials, and others.
• Dynamic, self-motivated who excels under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Skilled in effective sales and marketing communications, business partnership development, contract negotiations, order fulfillment, budget administration, new products launching, conduct sales/technical presentations, developing distribution channels, negotiation with distributor, study local and GCC market needs, budgeting & feasibility study, pricing & cost computation and setting targets.
• Strong engineering technical background and industrial well oriented in many business lines like plastics marketing (from DOW, DuPont, PolyOne and many others), pipes/fittings industry, beverages industry, plants operation & executive management, water treatment and construction / contracting.
• Efficient and smooth combination of technical and marketing skills which leads-up to better performance to illustrate technical information, establish and manage trading, launch products, promote sales, stronger business representation and accomplish approvals or product registration from ministries or Oil & Gas companies like Saudi Aramco, Sabic and other contractors like Saudi-Oger & Binladen.
• Highly effective in communication management including information distribution.
• I am ambitious person, attractive decent personality, humorous character and strong negotiation skills. Ability to approach people, build fruitful relations and present products/services.
• Excellent Command of Windows and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) in addition to Auto Cad and Internet sourcing.
• Fluent in writing, reading, and communication in both English & Arabic.