Seek a challenging role in marketing and sales of logistic solutions in an esteemed organisation.
Coyne Airways - Dubai Airport Free Zone, UAE
Business Development Manager (May2008 till date)
• Generate local sales in Dubai and Gulf region to supplement loads on flights and minimize unused capacity.
• Identify possible key accounts with a view to developing profitable relationships with them.
• Maintain a dialogue with interline partners and negotiate changes and new arrangements as required.
• Provide market feedback to Customer Service Team about competitors and tariffs as a basis for pricing.
• Conducted detailed analysis of the target markets to identify positive trends and fast growing sectors.
Previous Employment in Brief
Emirates Airline – Skycargo – Dubai, UAE
Senior Customer Service Agent (Nov 2006 – Apr 2008)
Quality Control Assistant (May 2005 - Oct 2006)
Junior Cargo Assistant (Oct 2003 - Apr 2005)
• Received 3 letters of appreciation for outstanding performance, reliability and multi-tasking skills followed by a promotion.
Job Profile: Senior Customer Service Agent (Nov 2006 till date)
• Responsible for generating quotation, addressing queries on flight schedules, tariff and shipment status to customers.
• Responsible for updating the Reservation System with flight and delivery details and maintain discrepancy details for import shipments.
• Ensuring that all the queries of customers are resolved with appropriate follow-up action.
• Maintaining performance statistics of agents to ensure quality of services and also fulfill targets.
Job Profile: Quality Control Assistant (May 2005 – Oct 2006)
• Responsible for compilation of cargo information from diverse sources and disseminate in the required formats adhering to deadlines to facilitate communication of information for the operation and management of business.
• Exclusively responsible for identification and reconciliation of irregularities and discrepancies to achieve service quality.
Job Profile: Junior Cargo Assistant (Oct 2003 – Apr 2005)
• Responsible for collection and collation of necessary documents and information from appropriate sources and input the same in accordance to laid down operational procedures.
• Updation of Flight Handling Reports utilizing received and generated information to ensure availability of all supportive and substantive information.
• Responsible for generation of various reports for information to management and to ensure achievement of set performance parameters.
Royal Index – Dubai, UAE
Investment Consultant (Feb 2003 – Oct 2003)
• Responsible for generation of business and maintenance of accounts.
• Exclusively responsible for providing accurate and updated information to clients wishing to trade.
• Exclusively responsible for management of proprietary risk established through inter-bank trading within predetermined parameters to achieve agreed upon trading targets and goals.
• Provide service to clients regarding their trading needs, quote prices, provide market information and change T/P and S/L accept limit orders.
Associated Creative Technologies - Bhopal, India
System and Network Administrator (June 2002 – Nov 2002)
• Responsible for implementing, managing and troubleshooting printing and file system, hardware devices and configuration of drivers.
• Responsible for network integration and system tests.
• Instrumental in multi-tasking effectively and delivering results within deadlines.
• Handled additional responsibility of general office duties – daily correspondence, human resources and handling telephones.
Harrisons’ Information Technology Systems - Mumbai, India
Business Development Executive (Mar 2001 – Feb 2002)
• Responsible for generating business for the company by converting prospects to potential customers.
• Development of marketing programs and creative strategies to support company’s promotional activities.
• Development of website to provide information and also as a tool for selling.
• Instrumental in design and development of several internet and intranet services for in-house as well as outside clients.
MBA (Entrepreneurship; Investment & Finance), Europese Hogeschool (EHSAL), Brussels, 2007.
BBA (Marketing), IPER, Bhopal, 2002
• Air Cargo Foundation, Emirates Aviation College, Dubai (UAE), November 2003
• Microsoft Productivity and Time Management Workshop, Microsoft ,Dubai (UAE), December 2002.
• Dangerous Goods Acceptance and Handling, Emirates Aviation College Dubai (UAE), December 2006.
• Business development Initiatives: Managing business development activities and accountable for the top-line profitability and increased sales growth.
• Client Relationship Management: Developing prospective clients, fostering good relations with them, providing them with value added services and enhancing business prospects.
• Strategic Planning: Executing effective plans designed to assure achievement of corporate goals and profit objectives.
• Finance Industry experience: Experienced as a financial consultant giving sound financial advice to customers willing to trade in the market.
• IT Skills: Possess thorough knowledge of computer hardware and software including networking, web development and website writing.
• Administration: Proficiency in overall Administration related to financial control, tackling human resource related issues, marketing and sales.
• Date of Birth: 27th November 1980
• Languages: English and Hindi
• Nationality: Indian.
• Possess valid driving license of India as well as UAE.