Have demonstrated capabilities as a take-charge manager with eleven years management experience and an extensive background in the security and safety fields, with a strong ability to recognize, adapt and improvise as operational situations warrant. Possess excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to assume a position of respect among fellow employees and residents alike.
Alabama Therapeutic Educational Facility
• Maintain and oversee daily operations of both staff members and residents of the facility.
• Train and evaluate staff members according to operational procedures.
• Coordinate and control resident movements.
• Authored Safety Manual and various safety policies.
• Implement and enforce safety policies and procedures.
• Ensure all Policies meet EPA and OSHA and other federal regulations.
• Create and Manage all safety and security training criteria.
Security Sales Consultant / Lead Technician
American Video and Alarm, Inc
• Plan and provides information for customers to ensure their security and protection needs.
• Coordinate and oversee proper installation of equipment and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for sales and installation of cameras, video recorders, and alarm systems.
Force Protection Officer / Lead / Shift Supervisor
• Supervised daily operations of 49+ armed security personnel at the forward base for the United States Central Command for Middle-Eastern Operations. Property and personal protection.
• Conducted searches, detained, and interviewed the personnel entering and exiting base.
• Received two promotions within a seven-month period of a one-year contract.
Alabama Forming Supply
• Maintained daily operations of all personnel within the company.
• Coordinated recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and discipline of labor workers.
• Maintained morale, welfare, and quality assurance.
• Responsible for logistics, payroll, light computer work, and customer service.
Sales / Shipping Manager / Production Manager
Vulcan Rivet and Bolt
• Performed inside sales for commercial accounts.
• Monitored employees within shipping and receiving department.
• Expedited all manufactured items within plant
• Completed production reporting, briefing, logistics, and customer services.
Aviation Crew Chief (Instructor)
Kuwait City, Kuwait
• Trained the Kuwait Air Force F/A- 18 squadrons in safety inspections, launch, recovery, and operations of the Military F/A-18 aircraft.
Equipment Operator (Seabee’s)
United States Navy Reserve
• Operation of bulldozer, front-end loader, dump truck, and a variety of other heavy equipment.
• Conducted air detachment training that consists of convoy routing and protection.
• Attained a Unit Master at Arms.
• Proficient in combat security techniques.
Aviation Crew Chief / Aviation Ordinance / Military Police
United States Navy
• Performed safety inspections, safe launch, and recovery of F/A-18 aircraft.
• Responsible for all tasks for safe arming and disarming of explosives and ammunitions for F/A-18 aircraft.
• Directed and conducted search and seizure, property protection, and personal protection.
• Enforced military law.
Bachelor’s (BSCJ) - Criminal Justice
American InterContinental University
Hoffman Estates, IL
•Associate of Arts in Business Administration (With Honors): March, 2008
•Expected Graduation: April, 2009
Water Well Drilling (U.S. Navy)
Heavy Equipment Operator (U.S. Navy)
•Handle With Care, Instructor
•Safety Supervisor Course
•Aircraft Quality Assurance Course
•Flight Deck Safety Course
•Aviation/Shipboard Fire fighting Course
•Combat Lifesaver Course
•Military Police Academy
•First Aid/CRP/AED Certified
•Trained and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point