ROV pilot technician
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- Eelectronics/Embedded sysem 8 years by 2016
- ROV pilot technician 1 years by 2015
- Embedded system programming 6 years by 2016
- Automation/Electrical Controls 3 years by 2013
ROV Pilot/Technician Trainee at Underwater Centre Forte Williams, Scotland, UK
2015 June - Aug 2015Subsea and Subsea structures support, Marine Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs.
• Launching and 'flying' the ROV by remote control from the surface of the water to certain depths.
• Operating auxiliaries such as cameras and interpreting data, from video or sonar displays to calculate and keep track of the position of the vehicle.
• Navigating the ROV’s route, avoiding hazards such as moving parts of the ship.
• Operating the robotic arms (Grabbers, Manipulators, etc) to perform simple tasks such as picking up items from the seabed.
• Regular maintenance of the ROV and its associated equipment.
• Carrying out technical tasks: for example, rigging and operating basic electronic and hydraulic trouble shooting
Graduate Engineer Trainee at Applied Engineering &Technology Initiative Ltd (AETI), Lagos, Nigeria
2012 July - Jan 2013Electric Drives installation, maintenance and repairs
• MCC controls design and installation
• Electrical Panel wiring
• Field Instrument Calibration
System engineer/software developer at Computer ware House Group, Lagos , Nigeria
2011 July - Jun 2012Embedded system development,
Embedded C and Java programming, Software deployment and testing
Applied Instrumentation&Control(Oil and Gas option) at Glasgow Caledonian university,Scotland,UK2014 - 2015
Electrical/Electronics engineering at University of portHarcourt,Rivers state ,Nigeria2003 - 2009
- Offshore medical & Fitness Jul 2015
- ROV pilot Technician & Subsea support Jul 2015
- Norwagian offshore survival May 2015
- BOSIET May 2015
- OPITO MIST, UK waters May 2015
- Industrial Auntomation/Electrical-technical Diploma Apr 2013