Short Aim: I want to implement my recent knowledge and skills such as General Radiotelephone Operator, GMDSS Radio Maintainer/Operator in the field of Maritime Industry. Also, I have to accumulate my sea time as such a requirement for an anticipated outcome intended or guide my planned actions.
Long Aim: My recent Knowledge and Skills that officially Authorized by FCC and the addition of my 15 years of hands-on experience in (RF) Technical engineering work. I believe those are essentials to carry on my previous position as a team leader. "While I am a team player, I also look for an opportunity to exercise some independence in carrying out my duties."
JJ Imports Wireless Industry - Los Angeles, California. 04/1994– 07/2002
The company engaged in Paging Network Industry. In 1994 to 2000 JJ Imports is the largest Paging Provider Company in Southern California with more than 120,000 subscribers according to the database. Also, the company engaged in Mass production repair receiving 3000 to 4000 unit a week.
Areas of Responsibilities:
? Maintain and check up on RF test/repair station such equipment or text fixtures. Monitor and supervise technicians in Repair, circuit modification and troubleshooting particularly the individual production. Delivered training for technicians, develop hands-on repair manuals to follow and use by technicians. Responsible of the company in technical planning, organized, and prioritized work.
? Network Administrator (2 Server’s and 20 workstations).
? Glynair and BOSS Communication System for Activation and de-activation for the subscribers.
? Manage to setup firewalls and compress/encrypted security data.
? Team leader of IT team of cabling/setups and monitoring clients/users PC. Maintain TCP/IP gateways for LAN and Wireless environment.
? Alpha4/Alpha5 Invoicing and Inventory System Technical Support, modifications and customized in-house programming for report and data mining.
AMERICAN HI-TECH. COMMUNICATION- Los Angeles, California 07/2002– 02/2007
Owner/Technician, IT, RF and Electronics
The Company engaged in Cellular Phone Repairs and Sales. American Hi-Tech. Communication has been selected one of the Authorized Repair Center of Southern California by Motorola and Nokia.
Area of Responsibilities:
? Supervise technicians in cellular phone repair. Coordinate with Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Alcatel, and Nokia for parts and equipment purchasing and technical support. Authorized Service Repair Center for Motorola Nextel.
? Developed Repair, Modification, RF tuning, troubleshooting and re-flash and re-program or re-installation Mobile Phones Operating System in any brand of GSM, CDMA, iDEN
? Maintain such Authorized repair Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Motorola and Nokia Cellphone such modifications, operations and refurbishing mobile phone. Also re-flash Operating System for all Mobile brand
? Purchasing of equipment and parts, and monitoring inventory and invoicing database, utilized Alpha5 database Inventory System application.
? Maintaining and setup DSL network, accessing firmware and setup TCP/IP gateways protocols of the network.
TRICOM – Marina del Ray, California 11/1990 – 03/1994
Test and Repair Technician
The Company engaged in mass production repairs receiving 500 units everyday. The Company also engaged in RF Paging Network System such Propagation, Implementation and Project Consultant.
Area of Responsibilities:
? Repair production of Paging receiver units which are the PCBoard of the Radio and Decoder comprising microprocessors, timing crystal, EPROM chips. Able to read schematic diagram for troubleshooting, repairs and Tuning such are Local oscillators, IF and RF.
? Assistant Technician for Senior Technician and engineers in such Propagation, Instrumentation and Telecommunication problem issues. Troubleshooting telecommunication network system such hub, switching and cabling.
1. Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering, FEATI University Manila Philippines. Academic Minors and Majors 1983-1988. (Degree received 1992).
2. Electronic and Communications Technology Associate. Pangasinan State University, Pangasinan, Philippines 1979-1981 (undergraduate shifted to BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering).
3. Asingan School of Arts and Trades High School Diploma. Vocational course: Radio Mechanics Technician. 1977-graduate
1. (FCC) Ship Radar Endorsement License (life). Almost perfect score with one wrong. Effective Date October 17, 2008.
2. (FCC) GMDSS Radio Maintainer’s License (life). With only 2 wrong answers from out of 75 test questions. Effective Date December 12, 2008
3. (FCC) GMDSS Radio Operator License (life). With only 3 wrong answers from out of 100 test questions. Effective Date January 21, 2009
4. (FCC) General Radiotelephone Operator License (life). Grant Date August 10, 1989
5. Radar Observer Unlimited, Maritime Institute San Diego (5 years). Effective Date November 21, 2008
6. STCW-95 Certification. Maritime Institute (5 years) San Diego, CA. October 31, 2008.
7. Electronics and Communication Technician Abram Friedman School Los Angeles (life). 1990
8. A+ Computer Core Service Technician Examination License (life). Exam score: Passing 445 points, from 900 points highest score. I scored 860 points.
9. THE ROLE OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING ON NATION'S ECONOMIC RECOVERY & INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM. Certificate of attendance and membership.
10. Institute of Electronics and Communications Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. Membership Certificate.
12. U.S. MERCHANT MARINERS DOCUMENT. Date Issue: 09/30/2008
13. TWIC Transportation Workers Identification Card. Expiration Date: 08/31/20013
1. Courtesy by the dealer American Hi-Tech. Communications: Training acquired from Motorola Inc. and Nokia such are Application Voice and messaging service with personal information management OS software like iDEN for NEXTEL MOTOROLA and SYMBIAN for NOKIA understand the architectural platform. Trained to able an authorized Repair level 1,2,3 and 4. Learned such Mobile application software for repair and RF tuning, re-install of the mobile phone operating system. Repair such Manufacturer customer’s equipment damages with under warranty.
2. STCW-95 Training. Successfully completed the Prescribed curriculum of:
a. First Aid and CPR.
b. Basic Fire Fighting Course.
c. STCW Personal Survival Techniques course.
d. Personal Safety and Social Responsibility.
3. Radar Observer Unlimited training Maritime Institute 11/21/2008.
* Has satisfactory demonstrated knowledge of the interpretation and analysis of Rapid Radar Plotting Techniques.
1. Software: Microsoft Windows, Office, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visual Basic, Ms SQL 7.0 &2000, Oracle, Non Linear-Video Editor: Adobe Premier Pro 1.5.5 bundle, Media Studio 7, PhotoShop CS, Illustrator CS. 2. Hardware: Glenair system PABX and audix voicemail, HP 9000 E55 and E35, D280 and HP Workstation IBM 3.8GhzIntel 200GBHD host computer, AT&T Definity System 75 PABX, broadband routers and wired d-link DUB H4. Peripherals, Micropro
3. Operating Systems: DOS 3.11 to 6.2 Windows NT Server 4.0 and Windows WorkGroup,Win95,Win98,WinME, Win2k and XP. Solaris, Linux or Unix. Novel.
4. Networks: Server and Workstations, cat-5 Ethernet with RJ45(EIA/TIA-568B), LAN using PBX, WI-FI 10 to
10000Mbits/s, WANs. Protocols: TCP/IP: layer 7 application (DNS,TS/SSL,TFTP,FTP,POP3,IMAP), Layer4 Transport (TCP, UDP, DCCP, SCTP, IL, RUDP) Layer 3 Network (IP, CIPv4, IPv6, ICMP ,IGMP.) Layer2 Link (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Token ring, PPP, Relay)
5. Databases: Alpha4 DOS Version and Alpha5 Windows Version. Quick books Pro 2004 Intuit, Filemaker Pro, Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0
6. Programming Languages: Fortran IV, Cobol, Basic, Ms C/C++, Turbo Pascal, HTML, JAVA RMI, JAVA JDBC V2.0, Clarion.
Skills of using Electronics and Electrical Test equipment:
HVAC clamp Meter (Fluke), Voltage Tester AC/DC, Power meter (Fluke), Multi Tester (Fluke), Signal generator 1Mhz to 1.5Ghz (IFR), Waveform Analyzer any waveform to 100Mhz (Sencore SC61), Frequency Counter Universal counter/timer (HP 5314A), True RMS AC Voltmeter (HP 3400A), RF Voltmeter MILLIVAC MV-82A), Communications Analyzer (Motorola), Power Supply 0 to 60 Volts and 0 to 10 Amps(HP 6034A). Fluke PM Oscilloscope 100Mhz 4 Channel with serial.