MARINE TRANSPORTATION ADVANCEMENT TO THE FRONTIER POSITION ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS
1990-92 Lecturer, Shipping and Ports Administration Programme, UNILAG Consult, University of Lagos Akoka, Lagos (Contract Staff)
1993-1994 Quality Control and Materials Unit, B&B Gas and Oil Services, Victoria Island, Lagos (Contract Staff)
1995 Officer on Board, M.V. ZURICH, SONGHAI, ENERGY SERVICES PORT HARCOURT
1996-97 HITECH SERVICES OWERRI, Project Development Unit.
1998-2003 Research Assistant, Department of Transport Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri Nigeria.
2003-2006 Assistant Lecturer, Department of Maritime Management Technology Federal University of Technology Owerri Nigeria.
2006-2009 Lecturer II, Dept of Maritime Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri Nigeria.
2009-2012 Lecturer I , Dept of Maritime Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri Nigeria.
2012-present Senior Lecturer, Dept of Maritime Management Technology, Federal
University of Technology Owerri Nigeria
National School Ajalli 1973-1977
Amaizu/Amamgballa Central School, Afikpo 1977-1978
Government College Umuahia 1978-1983
Federal University of Technology, Owerri 1984-1989 BSc.Tech(Hons)
Federal University of Technology, Owerri 1998-2003 MSc
Federal University of Technology, Owerri 2004-2011 Ph.D
1. Ekwenna D.U & Onyemechi C. (2002), A survey of MARPOL, Shell Marine
Training Conference, 2002 Airport Hotel Port Harcourt, FUTO Consult.
2. Ekwenna D.U & Onyemechi C. (2002), A survey of SOLAS Shell, Marine Training Conference, 2002, Airport Hotel Port Harcourt, FUTO Consult.6. Nwokoro, I. C & Onyemechi C. (2002) Oil Spill Emergency Planning, Shell Marine Training Conference, 2002 Airport Hotel Port Harcourt, FUTO Consult.
7. Onyemechi C. (1989), Policy & Statutory, issues on the Movement of Liquid & Hazardous cargoes in the Riverine Areas (Unpublished)
8. Onyemechi C. (2003), An Analysis of Trade and Port Cargo throughput in the West and Central Africa sub region (Unpublished M.Sc. Thesis)
9. Onyemechi C. (1991). The Role of Shipping Experts in the LNG business, African Maritime Economist, DAAR Communications Services.
13. Onyemechi C. (2006) Benefit Maximization Criteria for Africa’s Integrated Transportation System’s Development (A Survey of Nigeria’s Transportation Network), 4 Intermodal Africa 2006, Swakopmound Hotel and Entertainment Centre Nambia, 02/02/2006, 03/02/2006, Transport events Management, Malaysia.
14. Onyemechi C. (2006) Optimizing the Fish Catching Potentials of Developing Nations in the EEZ regime (the Nigeria and West African Case) World Maritime Technology Conference (WMTC 2006.) The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. Westminster, London, 6-10 March 2006, Institute of Marine Engineering Science and Technology, London.
15. Onyemechi C. (2006) A Multimodal Impact Assessment of Port Performance in West and Central Africa, 22 International Conference on Human Resources and Seaport Development, Organized by Port Training Institute Alexandria and National Ports Authority, South Africa 12-14 March 2006, Hilton Green Plaza, Alexandria, Egypt.
Foundation for Marine Environment Alexandria, Egypt, 24-29 November 2007
18. Onyemechi C. (2007) Oil Spill Emergency Planning and Control Techniques Arab Foundation for Marine Environment Alexandria, Egypt 24-29 November (2007)
19. Onyemechi C. (2007): Noxious Gas Emissions Control in Ports; Training course on Marine Pollution in Arab ports and techniques of control; Arab foundation for Marine Environment Alexandria, Egypt 24-29 November 2007.
20. Onyemechi C. (2007): Prime Mover Emissions and Environmental Compliance in the 21 century: All Electric Ship (AES) conference 25-26 September 2007: Institute of Marine Engineering Science and Technology (IMAREST) London.
21. Onyemechi C. (2007): Techno economic Appraisal of Benefits of Port Privatization Schemes in Africa, (A survey of Nigeria’s commercialized ports) 23 International Port Conference on Ports and Technology, Port Training Institute, Egypt.
22. Onyemechi C. (2007): Benefit Maximization criteria for Africa’s Integrated Transportation Systems development (A survey of Nigeria’s Transportation Network) in Nnadi K.U. and Ogwude I.C. 2007; Reliable Publishers.
23. Onyemechi, C et al (2008) Appraisal of the Suitability of Oguta lake region (Imo State Nigeria) as an Inland Port and Free Trade Zone; 1 National Port and Logistics Conference 28-29 May 2008, Gon lees Hotel, Owerri, Nigeria.
24. Onyemechi C. (2008) International Trade Flow Analysis Using the Gravity model (its relevance in locating Hub Ports): 1 National Port and logistics conference 28 -29 May, 2008, Gon lees Hotel Owerri Nigeria.
25. Onyemechi C. et al (2008) A lean Logistics Appraisal of the Breakbulk Shipping Business (the West African Case) 1 National Port and logistics conference 28-29 May 2008, Gon Less Hotels, Owerri Nigeria.
26. Onyemechi C. (2008) Noxious Gas Emissions Control in Ports 1 National Port Logistics Conference 28-29 May, 2008 Gon Lees Hotel Owerri, Nigeria.
27. Onyemechi et al (2008) Logistical Administration in a Threatened Coastal Environment; New Challenges for our Defense Operations 1 National Port and Logistics Conference 28 and 29 May 2008 Gon Less Hotel Owerri, Nigeria.
28. Onyemechi C. (2008). Port Technology and Logistics Research Proceedings of the National Port and Logistics Conference (1 Nigeria Port log 2008) Volume 1 No. 1
29. Public Speaker, “Overview of Integrated Approach to Marine Environment. Certified Institute of Shipping of Nigeria Induction Programme 14-15 April, 2008 Nigeria Air force Base Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
31. D U Ekwenna and C . Onyemechi (2009) Sustainability and Renewable Energy Policy Issues in Nigeria(A Geographical Allocation Approach) FUTO International Conference on Renewable and Alternative Energy 2009,March29-April 2, Book of Abstracts. Sector,2 FUTO International Conference on Renewable and Alternative Energy, May 16-20, 2010.Book of Abstracts, Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria
33. Onyemechi, C.(2010) Transport Switching Options in the African Coastal Trade, A Sustainable Short Sea Option for West, Central and South African Coastal Network. Proceedings of Annual Conference of IRDI Research and Development Network,Vo[ 5.No. 1 Oct.6-7,2010,Conference Centre,Univ, of Ibadan,Nigeria.
34. Onyemechi, C,and Ekwenna.D.U.(2010) High Performance Marine Vehicles in the Seaward Extension of City Highways ,Seventh International Conference on High Performance Marine Vehicles ,HIPER 10,Oct 13-15,2010 Melbourne ,Florida. Florida Institute of Technology,College of Engineering ,Department of Marine and Environmental Systems.
35. Onyemechi.C(2010) Logistics Optimization Strategies for the Asia ~ West African Trade Route, International Maritime Technology Conference and Exhibition.Dec9-11,2010 Nariman Point ,Mumbai, India. Institute of Marine Engineers India and Institution of Naval Architects.
36. Onyemechi,C.(2011) Oil Spill Emergency Planning and Control Techniques ( Case Study of Nigeria). International Conference on Culture,Sciences and Sustainable Development ,Hotel Dona Porto Novo, Republic of Benin,April5-6
37. Onyemechi ,C (2011) Short Sea Shipping in Africa, Harbours and Ports in Africa conference27th-30 March 2011,International Convention Centre Durban, South Africa
38. Onyemechi,C.(2011) Coastal Zone Security :A Joint Operations Strategy For
Threatened Maritime Domains in Africa, Harbours and Ports in Africa conference27th-30 March 2011,International Convention Centre Durban, South Africa
39. Onyemechi,C (2012) Transport Sustainability and Exclusive Economic Zone Management in the XXI Century, Spatial Planning Imperatives for Nigeria’s Coastline, World Maritime Technology Conference, WMTC2012, May 29-June 1, 2012, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
42. Onyemechi,C(2012) Oil Spill Contingency Planning and Control Techniques (Case Study of Nigeria),2 Logistics West Africa, , Eko International Expo Centre, Victoria Island,Lagos, 6-7 November 2012
43. Onyemechi,C (2013) Maximizing Local Content in the Offshore Maritime Sector through Drydocking Facility Investment, FUTO International Conference on Entreneurship Development as a Sustainable Basis for Economic Transformation of Nigeria, 18-20 February,2013
44 Onyemechi , Chinedum(2013) OSV Order book in Africa, What to Expect? Offshore Support Vessel in Africa conference,19-20 June 2013,Novotel Hotel ,Accra, Ghana, ibc Asia( an informa group)
45 Onyemechi,C(2013) Doing business in West African Offshore Support vessel Industry, Meeting local Content requirements: Successfully Operating West Africa Offshore Support Vessel workshop,4 Dec 2013,Mount Nelson Hotel Capetown, South Africa; Informa , London
46. Onyemechi,C (2014) The Subsea Support Vessel Market Forecast in Africa ;Subsea Vessel Africa 2014,9-11 June 2014,Labadi beach Hotel ,Accra, Ghana; IBC ASIA (an informa group)
47. Onyemechi,C(2014) INTEGRATED MARITIME HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MODEL FOR WEST AFRICA :African Maritime Domain conference.10-12 November 2014;Boardwalk International convention centre Port Elizabeth; Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Port Elizabeth South Africa.
48. Onyemechi,C(2015) Subsea Support Cluster Assessment of Nigeria’s offshore sector; Offshore West Africa,20-22 January 2015,Eko Hotel Lagos, Penwell Publishing.
49. Onyemechi,C(2015) Strategies for improving Nigeria’s and West Africa’s coastal security: a centre of gravity approach;2nd West Africa Oil & Gas Security 2015 Summit;10-11 June 2015 Eko Hotels & Suite Lagos, Nigeria; International Research Network IRN London.
50. Onyemechi,C. Sule,A and Igboanusi, C. (2015) A VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS OF EMERGING MARITIME TECHNOLOGY CLUSTERS IN NIGERIA; NAV 2015,International Conference on Ships and Shipping Research conference Proceedings pp. 749-755;Technical University of Milan 24-26 June 2015; ATENA,University of Genoa and Technical University of Milan.
51.Onyemechi,C.(2015) The intrigues of Transport and Logistics in Cargo Movement from Port to Warehouse; What the Shippers should know. Addressing the Transport and Logistics Challenges of South East Shippers:Nigerian Shippers Council,28 October 2015.Hotel De La Paix Aba, Abia State,Nigeria
52 Onyemechi,C.(2016) PORT INTERMODAL IMPROVEMENT MODELS FOR NIGERIA’S LAGOS PORTS;15 Intermodal Africa,Movenpick Hotel Accra, Ghana6-8 April 2016,Transport Events, Selanghor, Malaysia
53. Onyemechi, C.(2016) A business ecosystems modeling of West Africa’s Port supply chain; African Port Evolution West; 6 -7 September,2016;Movenpick Hotel Accra; Hypenica,Capetown, South Africa
54. Onyemechi,C. (2017) Port and hinterland integrated logistics development model for West Africa ;Port Development West Africa International conference,18th-19 July 2017,Kempinski Gold Coast city Accra; IQPC Dubai, UAE
55. Onyemechi,C.(2017) Nigerian case study: Using alternative power supplies to meet port energy demands:5 - 7 September 2017, Kempinski Hotel, Accra, Ghana; Africa Port Evolution-West:Hypenica,Capetown,South Africa.
56. Onyemechi,C.(2017) Offshore Maritime Security Interdiction Models in the Gulf of Guinea: An Exclusive Economic Zone analysis:26-28 September 2017,Eko hotel Lagos: International Research Network irn, London
57. Welcome speech: 1 African Marine Science conference 2018; 7 August 2018; Federal University of Technology Owerri , Nigeria
58. Onyemechi,C (2019) Integrated hinterland and fore-land of ports by using centralized data management; 3 African Port Expansion Summit,Dar es Salaam,Tanzania ; 25 th to 26 June 2019,Hyatt Regency Hotel Dar es Salaam,Tanzania: iqpc Dubai UAE
59. Onyemechi,C (2019) Analyzing the LNG Option for West Africa;LNG Western Africa 2019;Holiday Inn Accra, Ghana ;SZWGruop.com,China
BOOKS AND JOURNAL PAPER PUBLICATIONS
60. Onyemechi, C.(2009) Sustainable Transportation in Nigeria,”The Air Cargo Transport Option”
Journal of Sientific and Industrial Studies,Volume 7,No.4,2009.Duncan Science Company pp 1-3.
61. Onyemechi,C.(2006) Port Management;;Cel Bez Publishing Co Owerri.
62 Onyemechi,C.(2007) Ship Management : Cel Bez Publishing Co Owerri
63. Onyemechi, C. (2008) Port Technology and Logistics Research: Cel Bez Publishing Co
64. Onyemechi,C(2007) Benefit Maximization Criteria For Africa’s Integrated Transportation
System’s Development.(A Survey of Nigeria’s Transportation Network) in Nnadi and Ogwude
(2007) Transportation in Nigeria; Eonomics,Policy and Management;Reliable Pulishers, Owerri.
65. Onyemechi,C(2010) Sustainable Development for Sub-Sahara African Ports. International Journal of Economic Development Research and Investment ,Vol ,2 and 3,Aug 2010,International Centre for Integrated Development Research Ikot Ekpene, Nigeria
66. Onyemechi,C and Ekwenna D.U.(2010) Sustainability and Renewable Energy Policy Issues in Nigeria( A Geographical Allocation Approach) International Journal of Development Studies Volume 6,No 2,2011 pp 147-150.
67. Onyemechi,C(2010)Regional Hubs and Multimodal Logistics Efficiency in the 21st Century .Journal of Maritime Research Vol VII. No,2 pp63-72,2010 SEECMAR,Spain
68. Onyemechi,C(2010) Transport Switching Options in the African Coastal Trade.A Sustainable Short Sea Option for West, Central and South African Coastal Network. Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Volume 5,No.2,2010 pp73-77
69. Onyemechi,C (2011) A Sustainable Integration Model for the Nigerian Port Environment ,International Journal of Sustainable Development.Pan African Book Company,Labone,Ghana, Volume 4,No 7,pp78-86.
70. Onyemechi,C(2011) Oil Spill Emergency Planning and Control Techniques(Case Study of Nigeria).African University Journal Series.African University Press GIMST,Medina,Accra,Ghana
71 Onyemechi.C(2011) Logistics Optimization Strategies for the Asia - West African Trade Route, International Marine Engineers Review(India)Journal of the Institute of Marine Engineers (India) Volume 5,Issue 3,February 2011 pp20-23
72. Onyemechi, CH,and Ekwenna.D.U.(2012) High Performance Marine Vehicles in the Seaward Extension of City Highways ,Journal of Maritime Research. No.2, 2012 SEECMAR, Spain, pp.19-22
73. Onyemechi, C (2013) Maximizing Local Content in the Offshore Maritime Sector through Drydocking FacilityInvestment. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT) India. , Vol. 2 Issue 6, June – 2013, pp.2978-2982
74. Onyemechi, C(2013)A Benchmark Study Of Shipping & Cargo Throughput In West And Central Africa, Journal of International Affairs and Global Strategy,Vol.12, pp. 1-7 online International Institute of Science Technology and Education,(iiste) New York, USA
75.Ugboaja,P.C, Onyemechi,C . Ejem,E.A.Ukpere,W.I..(2013) The Role of Trade Associations on Entreprenuerial Development of Nigeria’s Road Transport Industry Journal of Social Sciences, 37(1): 45-53 (2013) , Kamla Raj,India
76. Onyemechi,C (2013) PORT EFFICIENCY MODELLING IN THE POSTCONCESSIONING ERA: THE ROLE OF LOGISTICS DRIVERS ,AGILE PORTS AND OTHER PERSPECTIVES; POMORSTVO • Scientific Journal of Maritime Research • 27/2 (2013)
. 77 Onyemechi, C (2013) LOGISTICS CENTRES ASSESSED AS A PORT CITY
DECONGESTING STRATEGY: CASE STUDY OF A NIGERIAN PORT CITY, Journal of Maritime Research (SEECMAR) Spain; Vol 10,No 1,April 2013
78. Onyemechi ,C (2014) Coastal Development Options for Nigeria’s Lagos Lagoon-The Marine Transport Integration Model ; International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics ;India; Available online at www.managementjournal.info; Jan.-Feb. 2014 | Vol.3 | Issue 1|43-46
79. Onyemechi, C. (2014) Demand Analysis of the Nigerian Shipping Market: Scientific Analysis of Africa’s Largest Oil Exporter; LAP Lambert Academic Publishing Saarbrucken , Germany.
80. Onyemechi, C.Igboanusi,C and Ezenwa, A (2014) INTERNATIONAL TRADE FLOW ANALYSIS USING THE GRAVITY MODEL .THE NIGERIAN CONONDRUM International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology ISSN (Online):2278-5299 Volume 3, Issue 4: Page No.181-185. July-August 2014 http://www.mnkjournals.com/ijlrst.htm, India
81 Onyemechi.C,Igboanusi.C and Ezenwa,A (2014) A LOGISTICS ANALYSIS OF NIGERIA’S OFFSHORE WINDFARM SECTOR; International Journal of Research in Social Sciences,Volme 4,No.4 pp 88-91;IJRSS AND K.A.J; www.ijsk.org/ijrss, India
82 Onyemechi, C, Okoroji, L and Dike.D(2014) Effective Safety culture modeling in the maritime industry:an assessment of the Tanker ship sub sector; Journal of Water Resources and Ocean Science pp51-54;Science PG( Science Publishing group.com/wros) USA
83. Onyemechi, C.Igboanusi,C and Ezenwa, A (2014) Sustainable Transport Development Options for Nigerian Lakes; International Journal of Social Relevance & Concern Vol.2.Issue 8 pp 47-5, India
84. Onyemechi, C, and Okoroji, L. (2014) Integrated Port Management Systems in the Evolution of Efficient Port Policy , Quaterly Journal of Business
Studies,Vol.1,No.2,2014pp.55-64 Research Academy of Social Sciences,Pakistan
85.Onyemechi, C. (2015) Benefit maximizing criteria from the Nigerian Coastal Shipping and Inland Cabotage Policy; Revista de Gestão Costeira Integrada / Journal of Integrated Coastal Zone Management, 15(3):409-416 (2015) Portugal
86.OKOROJI,L.I,NWOKEDI, T.C and ONYEMECHI,C. (2014) An Analysis for Reduction in Economic Loss from Damage Accident in Use of Transport Modes; A Comparative Study; Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development; Vol. 5 No. 28 pp. 182-189;IISTE United States of America. http://www.iiste.org
87. Onyemechi,C and Nwokedi,T.(2014) A Triple Helix Human Development Model for West Africa’s Offshore Sector; JOURNAL OF MARITIME RESEARCH, Vol XI. No. III (2014) pp 79–82.SEECMAR,Spain
88.Onyemechi,C. Reviewer, Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering: David Publishing Company, 240 Nagle Avenue #15C, New York, NY 10034, USA
89. Onyemechi, C (2017) NAVAL ARCHITECTURE FOR SHIPS AND OFFSHORE MOBILE UNITS, CEL BEZ Publishers Owerri &Port Technology Consultancy Services, Owerri
90. U.M.EMENYONU,2H.K. ONYEMA, 3K.O.AHMODU, 4 C.ONYEMECHI 2016) ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF SEAPORT DEVELOPMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA International Journal of Advanced Research (2016), Volume 4, Issue 2, 133-138
91.Julius Okechukwu Anyanwu and Chinedum Onyemechi(2016) Espousing Liquefied Natural Gas as Marine Propulsion Fuel: Prospects and Challenges;International Journal of
Advancements in Technology Vol 7,No 3 pp.1-8, http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/0976-4860.1000160
92. Onyemechi, C. Sule,A , Nnadi,K.U (2016) Improving West Africa s Coastal Security Management: An Analytical Model; Journal of Coastal Zone Management; http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/jczm.1000429
93. Kenneth U. NNADI, Theophilus C. NWOKEDI, Ignatius A. NWOKORO, Obed C. NDIKOM, Godfrey C. EMEGHARA, Chinedum ONYEMECHI (2016) Analysis of Maritime Piracy and Armed Robbery in the Gulf of Guinea Maritime Domain ; Journal of ETA Maritime Sciences ; JEMS, UCTEA The Chamber of Marine Engineers ; 4(4): 271-287; Turkey.
94. Chinedum Onyemechi, Abiodun Sule, Kenneth. U. Nnadi, Chinemerem Igboanusi.(2016) A Safety Culture Improvement Model for West Africa’s Offshore Sector. International Journal of Economy, Energy and Environment. Science PG;Vol. 1, No. 3, 2016, pp. 74-79 United States of America
95. Chinedum Onyemechi, Azubuike Chibuzo Amanze, Chinemerem Igboanusi and Abiodun Sule (2017) Port Service Quality Study of Nigerian Sea Ports; Journal of Shipping and Ocean Engineering 7 (2017) 59-64; David Publishing USA.
96. Chinedum Onyemechi1, Abiodun Sule,and Chinemerem Igboanusi ( 2017) Assessment of Simulator Adaptability in West African Maritime Institutes: A Data Envelopment Analytical Approach: Oceanography & Fisheries, Juniper Publishers; Volume 3 Issue 3 - June 2017;pp1-5
97. Nwokedi Theophilus Chinonyerem, Moses Ntor-Ue, Ibe Callistus Chukwudi, Onyemechi Chinedum.(2017) Economic Implications of Marine Oil Spill to Nigeria: A Case for Improvement in Coastal Pipeline Management and Surveillance Practices. International Journal of Economy, Energy and Environment. Vol. 2, No. 3, 2017, pp. 40-47. doi: 10.11648/j.ijeee.20170203.12
98. Chinedum Onyemechi,, Theophilus Chinonyerem Nwokedi,, Okechukwu Okeke, Chinemerem Igboanusi, Chigozie Uzoma Odumodu , David Chikwendu (2017) A Business Ecosystem’s Model for Harnessing Nigeria’s Ocean Economy , Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering 5 pp- 279-284;David Publishing; doi: 10.17265/2328-2142/2017.05.005;United States of America
99. Nze, I. C., & Onyemechi, C. (2018). Port congestion determinants and impacts on logistics and supply chain network of five African ports. Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics, 3(1), 70-82. doi:10.14254/jsdtl.2018.3-1.7. Poland
100. Onyemechi,C (2018) Ocean research institutional model for the emerging sector: West Africa’s subsea support sector: Journal of Oceanography and Marine Research; September 2018 Volume 6 | ISSN: 2572-3103 : conference series LLC Ltd : Proceedings of
Marine Science, Coastal Dynamics and Management & 6International Conference on Oceanography, Ocean Technology and Marine Biology September 21-22, 2018 Dallas, USA,2086thConference
101. Nwokedi, Theophilus C, Chinedum Onyemechi, Ehileme, Ikechukwu, Okafor, Cajethan, Okonko, Ifiok, Ndubisi, Leonard(2019): An Assessment of the Influence of the Economic Cost
of Oil Pipeline Transport Infrastructure Breakages on GDP Contribution of the Oil and Gas Logistics Sector in Nigeria; International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) Volume VIII, Issue I, January 2019 | ISSN 2278-2540
102. Onyema Henry Kelechi1,Emenyonu Uchenna Martin, Ekeada Peter Nnejiakolam, Onyemechi Chinedum (2019) ASSESSING THE PRODUCTIVITY OF SELECTED SHIPPING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA ; Regional Maritime University Journal, Vol 6,2019
LECTURER MARINE ENGINEERING,MARINE AUTOMATION AND CONTROL,NAVAL ARCHITECTURE,OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY,MARITIME SECURITY AND SAFETY,SHIPYARD TECHNOLOGY,SHIPBOARD EQUIPMENT AND AUXILLIARY MACHINERY AT BSc Tech,MSc and Ph.D levels
I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL APPOINTMENT.
Owerri, IMO STATE,