ISO 9001 Internal Audits / Quality System Management
• Methodology based Root Cause Analysis (8-D, 5-why, “Fish-Bone”).
• Ensure corrective and preventive actions are consistent with QMS & customer requirements.
• Develop and continually improve Quality Management System processes.
• Plan and execute internal audits.
• Developed the QMS for this location and created a new Quality Manual.
• Multiple tasks related to ISO/TS 16949:2009 certification procurement.
• Conduct dimensional testing and reporting for components related to water cooling pumps.
• Compile reports related to field failures for internal and external use.
• Track and investigate each nonconformance and compile NCRs.
• Oversee quality and customer complaints for EMD, Cummins and Caterpillar.
Lead Internal Auditor ISO 9001 / TS 16949
• Analyzed quality control test results and provided feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
• Conducted testing related to can quality such as: adhesions; surface finish; IC coating; dome reversal; fill rate; IS/OS coatings.
• Created the SQF internal walk-through audit.
• Monitored high speed visual inspection systems to ensure quality of product.
• Completed daily check sheets regarding inspections and results of can quality.
• Notified production immediately of defects related to can quality.
• Monitored product quality throughout production cycles.