QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
- Shoreside Operations
● Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing.
● Applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures.
● SCADA auditing to check whether the process/ product met with our quality standards.
● Machine auditing to check the process parameters.
● Reduced security risks by 95% through enhancing protocols and ensuring adherence to
● Replaced malfunctioning equipment and tools to minimize workflow disruptions and optimize
● Review reports and confers with quality assurance, production, management and engineering
personnel to solve work related problems.
● Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
● Increased profitability and decreased financial discrepancies by effective P&L management.
● Ensure all legal standards are met.
● Managed major quality problems by implementing effective plans.
- MS EXCEL 1 years by 2020
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER at MRF LTD
PHYSICS at K.G. COLLEGE PAMPADY2013 - 2016