qhse drilling offshore
- Shoreside Operations
Hello, Bonjour, Buenos dias, Guten Tag .
I am a dedicated HSE professional and I can provide HSE guidance in all aspects of HSE upstream and mainly now in drilling & well testing operations, as well as marine, shipyard and HSE logistics. I can support operations from both an office or worksite environments. I can provide HSEQ Leadership to senior management, permanent staff and contractors
• Bridging Documentation Specialist (High Risk Contractors)
• Emergency Response Specialist
• Lead Incident Investigator
• Contractor HSE Management Specialist
• High Risk & Major Hazards Risk Assessment Specialist
• Qualified internal Auditor (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
• KPI / HSEQ Planning Specialist
• Standards Compliance Advisor (ISO & API)
• Rigging & Lifting Specialist
• Competence & Skills Set Specialist
• Technical Author / Writer
• HAZID Workshop Coordinator / Specialist
• Training / Coaching Needs Specialist
• MODU / Vessel Assurance Advisor
• Operations Readiness Review Advisor / Coordinator
• DROPS Specialist / Surveyor
• Behavioral Based Safety Specialist
Last 8 years I worked like QHSE Drilling Advisor / SSU Engineer in Exploration Drilling supervising rig onshore (up to 15 rigs at same time in Iraq) and mainly offshore rig or semisub with management of some onshore logistic bases the services and the suppliers contractors.
Like a competent Well Engineering HSE Consultant I follow the HSE performance of the rig and PSV contractor for the offshore part of the project. I worked with semi sub and drillship on international deep waters projects in Africa.
My duties are the preparations of the project are:
• Assist the planning team and operations management in planning and follow-up of operations with regard to HSE in drilling activities and SSU (Safety, Security and Sustainability ) of a drilling project).
• Drive the HSE work and the safety culture internally and towards drilling contractors and suppliers.
• follows aviation and supply providers with inspections
• Follow up HSE requirements (hse clause in the contracts with the drilling/well contractor and others services companies)
• Follow up the drilling/well suppliers and ensuring that they exercise their responsibility for operation and maintenance of the drilling/well facility.
• Revise HSE procedures and HSE manual and support the contractor in case of gap with our requirements.
• Establish for the project and follow up HSE programmes and action plans onshore and offshore.
• Facilitate and contribute to quality in risk analyses, HAZID’s etc.
• Help ensure that governing documentation and correct work processes apply in drilling and well planning.
• Coordinate the preparation of applications to the authorities and following up terms stipulated in permits/consents, as well as coordinating other regulatory correspondence.
• Assist in coordination and follow-up of monitoring plan and activities
• Assist in reporting, case handling of undesired incidents and non-conformities.
• Assist in application and following up dispensations
• Coordinate environmental reporting
• Coordinate emergency response planning;
• prepare bridging documents considering all implications and consequences in commercial contracts
• Prepare for and participate in offshore management visits
• Participate in the HSE network, and assist in HSE improvement work
During the day to day management of the rig in operations and like a Safety, Security and Sustainability (SSU) / QHSE Drilling Advisor my expertise permits to support and supervise line management onshore and offshore in HSE related issues
• verify activities and loading of supply vessels and verify aviation activities
• Promote HSE work and safety culture for various drilling and well projects in the client and rig owners/contractors and service companies
• Participate in and coordinate risk analyses and HSE surveys ( Stop card)
• Maintain contact between each participant and coordinate HSE issues within various technical disciplines
• Coordinate the preparation of applications to the authorities
• Follow up regulatory requirements, contracts, and knowledge transfer and inspection activities
• Management of waste disposal after segregation ( rig or base) with collect of final disposition certificates or recycling certificates by specialized firms
• Thermal desorption Drill cuttings which can be contaminated in either water based mud (WBM) or oil based mud (OBM), and while its becoming common in more sensitive environments. (TCC techniques’)
I just finish an HSE audit on board of a seismic vessel in front of Gabon Africa for Total Gabon. It was an OBN seismic which is really new activities for Upstream. I was interesting to do this mission for my own knowledge in offshore activities and see implication for new drilling campaign in brown fields.
I put in my dropbox a sets of documents for support my CV if required. you safety presentation for the main 3 problems in HSE on rigs.It's dropped object , no respect of barriers , body positions.Exemple of Monthly and daily report , ERP and Bridging procedures and all rig daily management are also available.
I have also a specific formation for Africa and third world countries with a large experience in Corporate Social Responsibility on those countries.( http://www.istom.com/1.cfm?p=618-our-school-istom).I prefer for contract overseas and I have a very large experience in South america , Africa , Asia and middle east ( Iraq during war and after) but I am open to any purpose if my knowledge can be useful. I am travelling single with rotation or to be discussed for residence. I am flexible on rotation.
Full french, english spanish speaker , I am now immediately available in Paris.
I enclose a full CV to this email also for your database and future opportunities.
Thanks, Merci, Gracias
QHSE- Emergency Upstream / SSU Engineer Drilling
CV ON LINE: http://www.jresume.com/friedmanmichelhse
Home: France +33 0146661098 - Bolivie +591 3 3330971
Mobile France +33 0652509674 - Bolivie +591 71696657
Skype ID mlf10357 // Voip:(phone on my computer via Skype) + 1 786 352 8843
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, scz,