I would like to get job with very good salary.
Over 10 years of hands on experience in Production Control Management in Shipyard Industry.
1.May 2010 – Present, PT. Surya Prima Bahtera Heavy Industries – Batam,Indonesia as Mechanical Section Head Assistant.
- Assist Head Section of Mechanical to manage mechanical department such as resources distribution, man hour, planning and scheduling.
2. May 2009 – April 2010, Drydocks World Pertama – Batam, Indonesia as Ship Repair Manager/Project Superintendent.
- Responsible for individually allocated project.
- Project planning and scheduling.
- Coordinating with ship owner's representative, various trades and yard senior management.
- Coordinating with invoicers on commercial issues.
- Preparation of all documents concerning the project.
3. May 2008 – April 2009, Drydocks World–Dubai as Assistant Ship Repair Manager.
- To assist ship repair manager, from preparation before vessel arrive, during repair
- To assist ship repair manager to achieve a common goal of completing a given project on time, safely within budget and the customer's satisfaction.
4. March 2006 – April 2008, for Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering Sdn. Bhd,(Formerly known as Malaysia Shipyard Engineering).
a. Marine Repair Division, as Assistant Ship Repair Manager for Mechanical & Electrical.
b. Marine Conversion Division
1. As Machinery Completion Supervisor for FPSO Kikeh Project a conversion of vessel tanker into “Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO)”.
2. As Technical Executive of Mechanical & Piping for FSO Cendor Project, a conversion of vessel tanker into “Floating, Storage and Offloading (FSO)”.
5. Feb. 2004 – Feb. 2006, PT. Nanindah Mutiara Shipyard (a member of Labroy Group, Singapore) as Mechanical Supervisor.
6. Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2003, PT. Foster Cipta Utama as Insulation Supervisor for FPSO Belanak Natuna Project a conversion of vessel tanker into “Floating, Production,
Storage and Offloading (FPSO)”.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, 11 February 2001.
Cumulative GPA: 3.32 scale of 4.00, Hasanuddin University, Makassar – South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
COURSE & TRAINING:
- Safety Training/Course with Drydocks World – Dubai.
1.Microsoft office and windows last version.
2.Engineering and Machinery: main engine test, MPI/penetrant test, pressure/hydro test, clearance check, wear down check, ovality check, trueness check, calibration and deflection check.
3.Capable to working effectively, have good communication and interpersonal skill, dynamic, responsible, good spirit, reliable, trust worthy, punctual, discipline, have high motivation, good spoken and written in English.