- Project Engineering / Project Management
I am a naval architect from India’s premier maritime institute, Indian Maritime University. I am a mature, positive and hardworking individual, who always strives to achieve the
highest standard possible, at any given task. In my previous role as Project Manager for 17 months with an independent contractor to BPCL-Kochi Refinery, I demonstrated
excellent project planning and execution capabilities, with team work and achieving a certain objective on time as my fortes.
Current position : Project Manager at T. Sukumaran Engineering Contractor, Kerala, India, one of the most established contractor to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited - Kochi Refinery, India. My role is responsible for :
- Reporting to the proprietor.
- Tender quotation, material acquisition, labour management, onsite
supervision, tax filing.
- Focus on keeping profit margin without compromising on safety of
- Refer to engg. drawings and make sure new buildings comply to
design and specifications.
My skills include :
- Tender quotation. - Project management, material accounting. - Drafting, engineering drawing. - Effective communication(oral and written) - Ability to maintain excellent rapport.
- IT skills : MS Office, AutoCAD, ANSYS, Maxsurf, Matlab, C++. - Leadership and delegation. - Team player. - Detail oriented. - Rapid learner. - Honest, polite and persuasive.
- Respect for cultural diversity.
Academic Performance :
2013-17 Indian Maritime University, Visakhapatnam, India
Bachelors in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
CGPA : 7.98/10 - First Class
2011-13 Bhavan’s Vidya Mandir, Eroor, Kerala, India
Average marks : 91.4 %
Physics - A1, Maths - A2, Computer - A1
- College 1st rank in final semester project on ‘Residual Stress’ & seminar on
‘Renewable energies on ship’ (2017).
- Assistant treasurer of college student body NASS (2016).
- School and college cricket team captain, represented state level for school.
- Piano - represented school in state level cultural competition (2011).
- Semi-finalist in TATA Crucible Campus Quiz - Visakhapatnam District region.
- AutoCAD 6 years by 2019
- MS Office 10 years by 2019
- Maxsurf 4 years by 2017
- Matlab 4 years by 2017
- ANSYS 2 years by 2017
- Engineering Drawing 6 years by 2019
- Negotiation 2 years by 2019
- English Fluent 18 years by 2019
Project Manager at T. Sukumaran Engineering Contractor, Kerala, India
Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering at Indian Maritime University, Visakhapatnam, India