- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Account Management
- Accounting / Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Project Planning & Design
Master of Business Administration, Saint Leo University, GPA 3.89
Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Science, University of South Florida, GPA 3.71
Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies, Hillsborough Community College, GPA 3.21
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Project Manager – ATC Group Services, LLC - Tampa, Florida 2011 to Present
- Forward thinking management for all aspects of environmental and construction projects with a focus on: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
- Forecasting quarter/annual finance, and strategic planning to meet goals and deadlines.
- Manage a construction portfolio specializing in asbestos and lead surveys, which began as a pilot contract, and won a national contract valued at approximately $5 million in 2015.
- Developed the emergency response program with standard operating procedures; opened an ongoing revenue stream for the company through providing ER services; won a contract of roughly 300 facilities throughout the State of Florida for fortune 500 clients.
- Earned repeated A+ ratings on client review score cards.
- System integration and process project management.
- Point of contact for fortune 500 clients, State/County agencies, and prospective clients.
- Communicate technical, budgetary, scope, and scheduling aspects with stakeholders.
- Directly improve organization profitability through planning and executing with efficiency.
- Hiring, mentoring, and training upcoming personnel: engineers, scientists, geologists, administrative, and technicians.
Scientist – Southwest Florida Water Management District - Brooksville, Florida 2010 to 2011
- Maintained a book of sites for the State of Florida monitoring compliance and managing consultant review deliverables.
- Worked with contractors and consultants to ensure wetland mitigation success based on ecological indicators.
- Conducted site inspections and analysis for permitting and wetland delineations.
- Engaged in public relations and helped educate people on the environment and the work we were doing at the District.
- Utilized GIS mapping for determining project site analysis.
- Developed processes to more effectively manage consultants and determine site success criteria.
Team Leader - Stonewood Grill and Tavern - Tampa, Florida 2003 to 2010
- Marketing strategy development.
- Team leader in sales, customer service, financial responsibilities, and employee development.
- Manage the restaurant operations and record profit and revenue metrics.
- Strategy development and implementation to facilitate growing business.
- Human resources development.
- Manage new employees and ensure they understand the organization’s vision and mission.