- Project Engineering / Project Management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Marine Firefighting/Safety
- Human Resources
- Cargo Operations/Safety
- Marine Communications
- Customer Service Management
- Bilingual (English/Vietnamese)
Ship Broker 2015 – Present
Marcon International, Inc. Coupeville, WA
- Perform ship brokerage duties daily.
Citizenship Class Instructor 2013 – 2015 Cross Culture Horizon Center & BP- SOS Orange County, CA
- Teach US Citizenship Classes for US citizen candidates.
Customer Service Manager/Safety Manager
2011 - 2013
- Established Marine Terminal Training Session for staff. Coordinated and communicated with other terminal managers/local authorities for training purposes and for daily operations. Attended monthly meeting with General Director and other Terminal Managers to report progress/issues related to terminal operations. Assisted the H.R. Manager in hiring processes.
2005 - 2011
Marine Spill Response Corporation
Long Beach, CA
- Supported Deep Water Horizon Platform Marine Oil Spills Operation. Conducted vessel safety checks, crew member’s safety awareness, and vessel navigational safety.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Certificate - Global Logistics Specialist
California State University Long Beach
Master of Science - Public Administration/Policies
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Bachelor of Science - Business Management/Vessel Management
California Maritime Academy