Seven (7) years of experience in Project Management & Site Supervision especially ship newbuilding and drydocking. Associate Member of RINA and BEM. Have worked with established company such MMHE Holding Berhad (MHB), MISC Berhad and ISD & Associates. He has been involved in ship newbuilding projects, drydocking, refurbishment, surveying, sea trials, commissioning, NDT, FAT, plan approval and project operation audit. He has international experience and has worked in South Korea for three (3) years in a newbuilding projects. Ambitious to become Site Manager in newbuilding in near future.
- Seven (7) years experience in ship newbuilding, dry-docking, naval architecture and project management.
- Two (2) years oversea site project experience as Project Hull & Outfitting Engineer of three (3) x Aframax Tanker Newbuilding Project for AET Tankers Pte Limited at Sungdong Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, South Korea.
- One (1) year oversea site project experience as Project Engineer/ Naval Architect of eight (8) x Chemical Tanker of IMO Type II Newbuilding Project for MISC Berhad at STX Offshore & Marine Engineering, South Korea.
- Three (3) times dry-docking and refurbishment experience as Technical and Assistance Superintendent for two (2) LNGC and one (1) Aframax Tanker at Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering (MMHE), Pasir Gudang, Johor
- One (1) year experience as Senior Auditor for Project & Operational Audit.
- One (1) year experience as Naval Architect with naval architecture design engineering consultant.
Degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical-Marine Technology)With Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
July 2009: Basic Knowledge of Paint Chemistry, Design, Manufacturing, Application & Inspection
Concept by Chukogu Marine Paint (CMP)
March 2009: NK Academy Course by Classification Society Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NK)
March 2009: SKG 18 HSE Management Systems by PETRONAS
June 2007: Leadership & Behaviour Skills by SPACE, UTM
June 2007: Finance Literacy Skills by SPACE, UTM
May 2007: Technical & Business Report Writing by SPACE, UTM
May 2007: Shipboard Maintenance by ALAM
May 2007: Ship Surveying and Inspection by Class American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
May 2007: Engine Room Simulator Training (ERSOT) by ALAM
April 2007: Project Management by SPACE, UTM
April 2007: Plan Approval by Classification Society Bureau Veritas (BV)
April 2007: Quality Management by SPACE, UTM
April 2007: Contract Management by SPACE, UTM
March 2007: Ship Safety Officer Course by ALAM
March 2007: Ship Superintendency Course by ALAM
March 2007: Welding Technology & Quality Control by SIRIM
March 2007: Corrosion and NDT Course by SPACE, UTM
March 2007: Business Communication & Presentation Skills by SPACE, UTM
February 2007: Liquid Cargo Operation Simulator (LICOS) by ALAM
December 2006: Ship Construction Course by ALAM
December 2006: Naval Architecture and Marine Laboratory by SPACE, UTM
October 2006: Marine Engineering Course by ALAM
September 2006: Anatomy of Shipping by ALAM
August 2006: Tanker Familiarization Course by ALAM
August 2006: Seafarers Mindset Transformation Change Course by ALAM
August 2006: Basic Safety Training by ALAM
Project Management: Ship newbuilding and drydocking
Survey & Inspection: Hull, LNG CCS, Outfitting, Machinery, Blasting & Painting, Commissioning, Dock & Sea Trial, Non-Destructive Test (NDT), Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)/ Shop Test, Survey of fabrication, installation and monitoring building/ docking process.
Others: Drawing review and plan approval for hull, machinery, outfitting and painting.
- Liaising with Owners, shipyard, seastaff, equipment suppliers and Classification Society
- Risk based audit, operational audit, shipyard & subcontractor audit and ISO audit
Computer/Software: Ship design: MaxsurfPro, Hullspeed, HydroMax, MaxsurfPrefit, AutoCAD, TRIBON
Ship Analysis: AutoPower, SHIPFLOW, PATRAN/NASTRAN, VAPS
Language Proficiency: English, Bahasa Melayu, Korean (Limited)
Writing Proficiency: English, Bahasa Melayu, Korean (Limited)
Associate Member of The Royal Institution of Naval Architects (AMRINA) - 00301211
Graduate Member of Board Engineers of Malaysia (BEM) – 53126R