Refined planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
Since February 2009
Company - Abu Dhabi Ship Building, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Projects - 70 m Corvette, 16m Interceptor (FRP), 42m Landing craft and 26m Patrol Vessel ________________________________________
Abu Dhabi Ship Building is a world class ship builder, specializes in the construction, repair and refit of Naval, Military and Commercial vessels at their Abu Dhabi located ship yard. New build and refit projects are carried out to internationally recognized standards in Steel, Aluminum Alloy and High Tech Composite Materials.
• Project Planner
• Material Planner
Ghannatha Program consists of construction of 12 New Build Vessels and the refurbishment of other 12 vessels already owned by the UAE Navy (Program Contract Value: 200 Million Euro).
• Preparing and monitoring schedule against the overall Master Time Schedule of 24 vessels during project construction, outfitting and commissioning cycles.
• Monitoring the project level budget, labor and manning levels in order to comply with the Master Time Schedule requirements and advising the program manager & senior management on Project's progress and status.
• Prepare & monitor the material procurement plan in-line with the Master Time Schedule and coordinating with material planning, project controller, production coordinator, procurement and project team so that the project activities are executed smoothly.
• In consultation with the manager, prepare phase to phase lay-out and perform detailed activity level planning for forthcoming phases of the project and issuance of activity level work orders to enable smooth execution of the said activity.
• Being an integral part of the Integrated Project Team, scheduling, monitoring and controlling the budgeted man-hours, preparing planning inputs for submission of Monthly Project Reports.
• Migration to Enterprise Resource Planning systems for schedule, budgets, work orders and training project team on operations of the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
November’07 – January’09
Company: Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd
Dow is a leader in science and technology, providing innovative chemical, plastic and agricultural products and services to many essential consumer markets. Dow is a diversified chemical company.
• Supply Chain Planner
• Product Planning & Logistics Planning for DOW Automotive.
• MRP controller settings in SAP, General Material - id creating (GMIDs).
• Making purchase requisitions and converting them into purchase orders on SAP system to plan the Terminal Activities (Replenishment, Stock-Levels, Loading Capacities) to ensure Delivery Service (coverage) of customer orders, Main Area of Activity S&I Contract manufacture planner for four contract manufacturer.
• Individually handled SCM – SNP SCM Advanced Safety Stock Planning.
• Raw materials planning.
• Configuration of Demand Planning for monthly operative plan etc.
• Plan & enter Warehouse Replenishment Orders, bagging/packaging orders.
• Planning & scheduling (Supply/Demand Balance.
• Part of European S&OP management.
Company: SAAN Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
• Planning Engineer November 2006 – October 2007
• Production Engineer November 2004 – October 2006
Engaged in close cooperation with pharmaceutical companies in introducing blending technologies for granules. Within a short period of time it developed acceptance and goodwill from majority of the customers. Today it acts as solution provider to the pharmaceutical process industries related to Formulations, APIs, Liquids, and Ointments & Gelatins
• Planning of day to day production schedule with respect to monthly production plan.
• Looked after all production process, all pros and cons of production activities.
• Achieving monthly production targets and generating reports based on the production and downtime.
• Troubleshooting with problems and queries of customers regarding material (after dispatch).
• Planning materials for production for the current and next month and follow up with vendors for their availability.
MSc Engineering (Mechanical) from University of Leeds, Leeds, UK scored merit class in 2004.
B.E. (Production) from University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India scored 60% in 2002.
•Project Management: Overseeing project activities from conceptualization to execution including business definition, feasibility and optimization, project planning, implementation, site management and manpower planning.
•Strategic Planning: Establishing various implementation strategies for achievement of the project targets. Overseeing project activities from conceptualization to execution, procurement, stage inspections, vendor and site management and manpower planning.
•Plant Management: Coordinating plant operations for setting up standards with accountability for strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives. Managing all technical & managerial aspects, developing reports on performance analysis and handling planning for better productivity.
•Production Management: Planning day-to-day production related activities, production schedules and allocating work for achieving monthly production targets. Taking stringent quality measures including preparation / maintenance of necessary documents to ensure compliance with standards & customer requirements.
•Process Enhancement / Improvement: Deploying various methodologies to analyze processes, recommending modifications to minimize escalations, reduce rejections, realize operational efficiencies, control variability, costs & reduce cycle-time. Developed vendors as self certified to supply critical fabricated, machined, forged and cast parts meeting international quality standards.
•Sub Contract development Developing long-term partnerships with sub contractor, suppliers; managing supplier performance to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms and coordinating with suppliers for new product development and implementation.
Well versed with MS Project, AVEVA MARS Planning/Material, SAP R2.