Seeking a position with an organization (Ship Building / Projects / Repairs / Conversion / Operations), where hard work is determined and career prospects are unlimited as Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer: Feb 2009 – Till present, Seven Seas Services LLC, UAE.
Job responsibilities held:
• Review Marine Electrical Owners Repair Specifications, Project Documentation And Internal Quality Assessment.
• Preparing the Work Schedule & System Distribution.
• Attend Kick Off Meeting Before Ship Arriving To Yard For Confirm The Job List
• Preparing the Technical Query Report (TQR).
• Preparing the Sub-Contractors Requisition Report (SCR).
• Preparing Material Inventory For Indent And Taking Follow Up.
• Preparing the Daily Progress Report and Submit To Project Manager.
• Attend Daily Vessel Safety Co-Ordination Committee (VSCC) Meeting Conducting In Onboard To Update The Activities With PJM & Owner Representative.
• Attend Daily Production Meeting With Departmental Manager To Update The Activities.
• Supervised The Project Execution Work As Per Owner Requirement.
• Preparing Hot Work Schedule As Per Suit At Site.
• Supervise The Job For All Type Of (AC & DC) Motors Overhauling, Balancing & Rewinding Etc…
• Supervise The Job For The Fabrication And Fitment Of Cable Hanger, Cable Trays, Flat Bar, Flange, Conduits, Penetration And Varies Electrical Panels.
• Supervise The Job For Cable Laying And Termination Of Various Systems.
• Supervise The All Instrumentation Jobs Like Calibration Of Meters, Pressure Switch, Gauges, Temperature Switch & Calibrations Of Master Calibrator Etc….
• Coordinate To Taking The Inter Departmental Clearance For The Completion Of Work.
• As Per Class Requirement Showing System Operational Performance To Owner & Surveyor Such As All The Alarm, Monitoring & Safety Functions.
• Preparing The Work Completion Report & Submitted To Concerned Deportment.
• Sectional In Charge Of Complete Project (Ships & Rigs)
• BE in ‘‘Electrical & Electronic Engineering’ from, V.R.S College of Engg & Tech.
Anna University, Chennai.
? Ability to prepare Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
? Experience/Qualification in the use of Auto Cad Design Software.
? Experience of working to ABS, DNV standards.
? Able to assist or instruct electricians and wiremen.
? Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
? Methodical approach to all tasks.
? Knowledge of Marine & Building Services.
? Ability and also willingness to work in all weather conditions.
? Excellent customer facing and communication skills.