I wants work as Procurement/Purchase Officer in any construction Company
I. Present Working Detail/Experiences at Qatar
1) Send enquiries to the Suppliers /Sub-Contractors as per the requirement of various Project by
Midmac for receive the quotations.
[ ie, with Bill of Quantities, Project Drawings, Project Specification etc]
2) Negotiate with Suppliers / Sub-Contractors to the received Quotation by them.
[ ie, Terms of Payment, Delivery or Installation Period etc]
3) Prepare Spread Sheet and Procurement Authorization based on the quotations.
4) To create Sub-Contract/ Purchase Agreement, Work Order, Purchase Order, Variation Order,
Make-up Purchase Order etc.
5) Prepare request to Account Department for Letter of Credit “Open /Amendment”,
Cheque, Telex Transfer etc. [Based on details of Orders and Invoice of Delivery materials or
6) Prepare and update Material Status Report (MSR)
7) Update the Vendors List (Suppliers / Sub-Contractors)
II. Experience at Saudi Arabia (Saudi Aramco)
3 ½ years as an Admin. Clerk at Saudi Aramco, main office at Purchase Department,
Dhahran (March 1996 to June 1999, Contract by Al-Mousawi Est., Saihat)
High School, Pulluvazhi SSLC 1986 70%
Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha PDC 1988 47%
St. Peter’s College, Kolenchery BSc Physics(Completed)
Data Preparation & Computer Software (NCVT Govt. of India)
[Skiltek Computer Centre, Kaloor, 1993-1994]
Computer Software Knowledge
MS Office, DTP, Pagemaker, Coreldraw, Photoshop, MS Frontpage, Auto Cad, Flash
Computer Languages Knowledge
C, C++, Visual Basic, Visual Foxpro, Oracle, HTML, DHTML
Skill in creating Work Order, Purchase Order and Bill of Quantities.
Worked at Purchase Department Manger’s Office Secretarial and Clerical Works and Computer related works in Softwares Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Internet, Intranet & E-mail.
(March 1996 to June 1999,)
Presently working as Procurement Officer at Midmac Contracting Co Wll, Qatar Since December 2006