To manage port terminal operations and logistics.
21 years in the emplyment of Nigerian Ports Authority in the following order:
1. 1988-1991: Training Officer II
2. 1991: Public Relations Officer I
3. 1992-2006 Snr. Traffic Officer - Asst Manager, Traffic
4. 2006-2008 Assistant to Executive Director, Marine & Operations & later Assistant to Managing Director, Eastern ports.
5.2008-2010: Assistant to General Manager, Western Ports
1. M.sc Port Management. 1999. World Maritime University, Malmo, Sweden.
2. Post Graduate Diploma. Transport Operations & Management. 1991. Nigerian Institute of Transport technology, Zaria. Nigeria.
3. B.A. (Hons) English. 1987. University of Jos, Nigeria.
MCILT: Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport. (N0.126150)
Co-odination of Port Terminal operations and logistics.
As Personal Assistant to Executive Officers, I was involved in Operations planning and policy matters, writing of position papers, etc.