- Project Engineering / Project Management
Marital Status: Married
Passport: NU. (A13287617) valid until 19.10.21
Seamen Book: (DC) - NU. (194340) valid until 16.03.2020
Master Marine - certificate # : (2643) F.G
Certificates of Competency and Others
- Port State Control Inspector – DET NORRSKE VERITAS (DNV)
- Expert in Appraisement for Damages at Ship's Hull and Transportation, (Registered in Egyptian Insurance Supervisory Authority)
- ECDIS Simulator (Operation Level)
- ECDIS Advanced Simulator (Management Level)
- Proficiency of Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- International Code for Security of ships and port facilities (I.S.P.S. Code)
- Radar Simulator
- Radar Observer
- Operation of Electronics Navigational Aids
- Proficiency in Survival Crafts
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
10. Medical Care Studies
11. ARPA Course
12. Prevention and Combating of Marine Pollution
13. Ship Handling & Maneuvering
14. Management Level Deck Department
15. Advanced Communication
16. Advanced Course in Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
17. Advanced Course in Personal Survival, Search and Rescue
18. Global Maritime Distress and Safety (GMDSS) - And (G.O.C)
19. ISM Course
20. Proficiency as a Ship Security Officer
Types Of ships worked on: 1. General Cargo 2. Multipurpose 3. Containers
4. Passenger 5. Bulk 6. Tankers 7. Ro-Ro.
“DWT": For above Vessels b/w 1,500 mt & 103,000 mt.
- SINCE 1978 WORKED As Cadet, Extra 3rd Officer. Third Officer, Second Officer,
First Mate, Chief Mate, Master – Port State Control Inspector- Port Captain –
Crewing Manager – Draft Survey-Company and Ship's Security and ISM Planner-
Expert in Appraisement of Damages in Ship's Hull and Transportation –Flag State
Inspector- Expert in All Marine Affairs - Surveyor & Auditor for Large Big and Small Vessel and Marine Superintendent – Translator and Analyst for the International Agreements, Conventions & Contracts.
Marine expert for Saudi Arabia port authority for (9) ports as Chief Port state inspector from 15/05/2012 until 24/05/2013
Companies & Port Authority
- UNITED ARAB SHIPPING CO. (UK & Kuwait) -MISRE NAVIGATION CO. (Egypt)
- NATIONAL NAVIGATION CO. (Egypt)- Bolten (German)
- Andromeda (Singapore)
- METZ SHIPPING SERVICES LTD.(Cyprus)
- ALJHANY and MEKY NAVIGATION (Jordan)
- El Salam (Panama)
- Aljazy Shipping and Forwarding (SA)
- Al Furat Shipping Co. Ltd. (Jordan)
- Delta Group Shipping (Basseterre)
- Overseas Shipping and Stevedoring Co. (Yemen)
- Ministry of Defense for Marine Industries and Services in Egyptian Ship Repairs and Building Co.
- GT Shipping company –Greece
- Queen Tower Marine Group –Egypt
- Sheraa al Sharq general contracting. Co –Doha
- PSCI and Port Capt.
- Port captain for two Companies: one in Jordan & the other Iraqi
- Master Marine for different Companies
- Port Captain, vessel auditor and inspector & Crewing Manager for "Overseas Company in Yemen (For More Than (16) Tanker vessels GRT Start From (1500) MT up to (103,000) MT 2006 / 2007)
- Port Captain, Crewing Manager& Marine Inspector for "Queen Tower Marine Group" in Alexandria
Port Captain and Chief Port State Control Inspector Experience:
- Aljhany & Meky Navigation - KSA: Port Captain and then Master on the Board the company vessel 2003
- Customs & Ports General Authority – Qatar: Department of Maritime Affairs & Transport from 2004 until 2005 as Port State Control Officer
- Overseas Shipping & Stevedoring Co. ltd. - Yemen: Port captain & crewing manager in 2006- 2007 (16 Tanker vessel)
- National Port Services Co. ltd - KSA: Expert in marine inspection for (9) Saudi ports through the Saudi Arabia Port authority in Riyadh 2012-2013.
- The success and obtain the system of ISM for Sora Marine services company Ltd and obtain the certificate of DOC in Doha Qatar in March 2014, I worked as Operations manager and Port Captain.
The Sea Service On board Vessels
No. Vessel Name Flag Rank Type DWT Join Leave Day Month Year D M Y D M Y CELINE M St. Vicent Master Container 5000 04 07 02 06 02 03 2 5 HASHEM Malta Master Container 4670 12 03 03 13 08 03 1 5 AL JAZY Jordan Master Container 4700 13 08 03 15 02 04 2 6 AQABA EXPRESS Jordan Master Cont.Ro-Ro 6635 04 03 06 04 09 06 - 6 DOHA 1 ST.Basseterre Master Bulk 18600 18 11 06 18 04 07 - 5 Sea Express Panama Master Tanker 103000 01 07 07 01 11 07 - 5 AL HURRIYA 2 Egypt Master Ro-Ro 6539 15 12 07 15 05 08 - 5 GT 1 Panama Master G.Cargo 5909 05 07 08 06 01 09 1 6 Qatar Sadiq Zanzibar Master Bulk 16800 01 02 10 15 06 10 14 4 10. Edfu Egyptian Master Bulk 71572 15 04 11 16 10 11 1 6 11. Working in Saudi Arabia SA Port state Expert All types of vessels 15 05 12 24 05 13 9 - 1
- Arabic: Mother tongue
- English: Very Good (Spoken & Written)
- Very good user of internet applications.
- Very good user of Microsoft Office.
All references are available upon request.
- Master marine 30 years by 2014
- DNV Port state control inspector Sep 2001
- Master marine Jun 1990