I am seeking a Management/Business Development position with a dynamic company, where I may utilize my experience and entrepreneurial spirit to create and develop new revenue streams for my employer. I am looking for a career opportunity with growth potential.
2010-present Tidal Transport & Trading USA LTD. Portland, OR
Responsible for overseeing the Proper loading/Discharging of vessels for a wide variety of vessel owners, charterers & receivers such as: Swire Shipping, Pacific Basin, Naodan, J.L. Laurenzen.
Directed coordination with both ILA and ILWU unions for long shore work (Stevedoring)
Strategic partner with Ship Owners, Charterers as well as Receivers on advising operational efficiency and cost.
Working knowledge of load master computers on board vessels to determine safe load capacity and stability (GM/GOM). Preformed roll test to make sure vessel is safe to sail
1992-1993 RIOMAR Agencies, inc. New Orleans, LA
• Coordinating incoming and outgoing vessel/cargo/trucking in the New Orleans tri-port.
• Ensuring quick and smooth entry and departure of vessels/cargo & trucking with Government officials
• Expanded sales to include mass market accounts.
1988-1992 Ryan-Walsh Stevedoring, Inc. Mobile, AL
• Compiling diversified cargo specification for arriving and departing vessels & trucks
• Computer entry of all cargo/vessel/truck documents
• Payroll data for 200-1000 longshoremen, clerks and shop personnel
1988-1992 University of South Alabama Mobile, AL
• Completed courses in Liberal Arts, Humanities a Communications
Man of the year 1999, 120,000 hour club 2003 –2009, One Million Dollar Club 2007, Three Million Dollar club 2008, ATSSA MUTCD Flagger Instructor, 40 hour Hazwooper
Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish and English.