I am seeking a position that will use my experience in Planning, Scheduling, Project Management, Operations, Logistics, Safety, and Estimating levels to attribute to a goal oriented, team environment that is trusted, respected and committed to achieve the highest levels of the company’s mission statement.
DANOS (For BP)
Planner, Scheduler, Resources, QA/QC
Create interface media to match client’s database system and reporting criteria Plan, Schedule and track all Operations for the Gulf Oil Spill for BP in
four states. Supply metrics for KPI’s and assist in the development of
“On Demand” procedures and plans for special projects
5/2010 – 11/2012 SWIFT OIL & GAS (For BP)
Planner, Scheduler, Resources, QA/QC
Leadership roles in a 10.4 Billion dollar project. Trained and certified in Incident Command System (ICS) and National Incident Management System (NIMS). Plan, Schedule and Analyze all aspects of Operations and Logistics, create and maintain critical data via Access, MS Project and Excel Databases
8/2009 - 10/2009 DRC EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC., MOBILE, ALABAMA
Estimated various projects with bid awards
2/2008 - 7/2009 HILLER SYSTEMS INC., MOBILE, ALABAMA
Marine Department Production Coordinator/Planner
Project Manager for 89+ plus projects. Familiar with ABS & US Coast Guard material requirements. 5 Million dollars in total annual projects. Microsoft Project proficient.
8/2004 - 2/2008 PJ SERVICES CATASTROPHE SOLUTIONS/INTERNATIONAL
CATASTROPHE SOLUTIONS (ICS), ATLANTA, GA Project Manager/Estimator
Successful management of multimillion dollar catastrophe projects. Project Manager of three simultaneous projects (times 2) post Katrina resulting in over 8 million dollars. Environmental Division Supervisor and Qualifier for Environment Contractors License in multiple states.
6/2002 - 8/2004 KELSON INDUSTRIAL, INC., THEODORE, AL
Project Manager/Superintendent/Electrical Technician
8/2000 - 6/2002 MORRIS SHEA BRIDGE CO. INC., BIRMINGHAM, AL.
6/1990 - 7/2000 PAUL DAVIS SYSTEMS, INC., MOSS POINT, MS
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
United States Air Force, Telecommunications Specialist
Saint Johns High School, Gulfport, MS.
• Incident Command System and National Incident Management System, Certified in 100, 200, 300, 700, 800 courses
• IAQA Certified Mold Remediation 04160, 2009
• Licensed mold remediation contractor for Texas, 2008
• Certified Supervisor/ Contractor for Asbestos Abatement in Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi, 2008
• Qualifier for GC license for North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, 2008
• Licensed Insurance Adjuster for the State of Alabama, 2010
• US Passport
• CPR certified, 2014
• Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access, MS Project, Outlook, Visio & Explorer.
• Experienced with Incident Command System (ICS) within the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
• Planning and scheduling to include baseline, ongoing and projections
• Develop Processes for tracking equipment and manpower for field projects
• Create pivot tables, trending charts with comparison statistics to accommodate various reports
• Supervise and coordinate with sub-contractors and schedule all work.
• Liaison projects with stakeholders and regulatory agencies.
• Provide logistics and procurement to schedule equipment and materials per production needs of contract specifications
• Proficient in contract compliance, contract terms and conditions, specifications and drawings
• Create spreadsheets for efficiency and accuracy for timesheets, materials, projections, change orders, budget flow, and invoicing.
• Ability to manage and coordinate personnel with problem solving and risk management
• Produce estimates, proposals, change orders and drawing take-offs
• Provide personnel development thru product training and safety awareness
• Maintain higher safety standards through JSA’s and site specific HASP.
• Knowledge of pipe fitting, metal stress relief, electrical knowledge.
• Customer service oriented, able to communicate and comprehend through oral and written medias