Piping System Engineer
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- To design and develop Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) which fulfilled technical specification and
classification requirement (DNV, NiPH, Clean Design, MARPOL, IMO etc)
- To prepare pipe loss calculation.
- To assist in developing Piping Material Specification, and Valve Material Specification.
- To review vendor submitted document (VCD) against system functionality, as well as classification requirement.
- To develop Marine System Description and to assist commissioning team in commissioning of the system.
- To coordinate with the production team and subcontractors in resolving production site issues.
- To review piping and mechanical arrangement drawing.
Noble Lloyd Noble
Noble Lloyd Noble, the world’s largest ultra high specification harsh environment jack-up rig, is based on Gusto
MSC CJ70 design as well as Statoil’s `Category J’ specification, whereas its engineering, production,
construction, and commissioning (EPCC) was done by Jurong Shipyard in Singapore. It’s the first offshore
structure of to comply with both Norwegian and UK regulatory standards.
Prosafe Safe Boreas
The Safe Boreas, the world’s most advanced and versatile accommodation unit, is based on GVA 3000E
designed equipped with a DP3 (dynamic positioning) system, can accommodate up to 450 POB. Its
engineering, production, construction, and commissioning (EPCC) was done by Jurong Shipyard in Singapore.
The vessel complies with Norwegian regulation and is capable of operating in the harsh environment.
- Aveva Marine 3 years by 2016
- Auto Cad 4 years by 2016
- Naviswork 4 years by 2016
Piping Engineer at Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
2012 January - Jan 2016Piping and Instrumentation Diagram System Designer
Mechanical at Multimedia University2006 - 2011
- Mechanical (Hons)