As an Ordinary Seaman, I am qualified to do manual labor on board the ship (such as but not limited to grinding, chipping, painting, mooring operations, various watch standing positions and so forth.) I have four years of experience serving on a U.S. Navy Destroyer.
- Mechanical Aptitude 4 years by 2014
Ship's Servicemen at U.S. NAVY
2008 June - Jun 2012• Received, processed and returned all crew, Chief, and Officer laundry.
• Pressed all Chief and Officer uniforms.
• Provided accurate inventory for Bulk Storeroom and Vending Machine Storeroom.
• Ship's Store Operator and Vending Machine Operator.
• Maintained accurate records of past due customer account activity.
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
• Managed workflow to exceed quality service goals.
• Updated customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
• Fostered an environment which encouraged continual process improvements.
• Identified individual development needs with appropriate training.
High School Diploma
General Studies at Massaponax High School2004 - 2008
- High School Diploma
- Merchant Mariner Credential May 2017
- United States Coast Guard Medical Certificate Apr 2017
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential Mar 2016
Orange Park, FL,