Operations, Documentation or admin as per my experiences in shipping
Seapars Shipping Services Ltd:
A: As Operations Manager and P&I Correspondent (Ship's Insurance) in Bandar Abbas-Iran, Since 2003/9.(( I have been experiencing and co-operating with the aforesaid company)).
The United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees (UNHCR):
B: UNHCR’s as Senior Interviewer in Kerman (VCR) Iran, as from 3rd of April till 31st of Dec 2002.
Maersk Line – Iran ((Iran-Danish Shipping Company))
C: As from 31st Dec 1992 till 21st Oct 2000, I have worked as Operations assistant, Documentation Officer and Official Translator for Maersk Line – Iran, in Bandar Abbas Branch Office.
D: Teaching and Translating >> English Language at the various foreign language institutes as well as cooperating with translation office N0.1 of Bandar Abbas-Iran.
Education & Certificates:
Bachelor Of arts in English Language & literature (Translation)
• I have graduated from the American University Of Human Sciences (Humanities) by distance learning on 22nd December 2006 which was attested and Apostilled of the Hague by both the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates' authorities.
• I have successfully passed and completed the course of Maersk Quality Education System and received the Certificate Of Accomplishment on 23rd Aug 1995.
The Following (Short-Term Courses) Official Shipping Certificates achieved from the College Of Management of Shahid rejaee port Complex, Bandar Abbas-Iran:
• Port operations
• Safety management on loading & discharging
• Work & Equipment Safety at ports
• Container transportation management
• Rules and regulations of Import & Export and classified cargo
• Safe Containers
• ICDL programs (Office)
• Transportation Insurances
• Goods Transit
• Transportation Documents & contracts
• Customs & Goods Release Affairs I
• Customs & Goods Release Affairs II
• Dangerous goods
• Convention of international Marine traffic facilitating (FAL)
• Specialized English Language
• Prevention & Campaign against maritime environment pollution
• Transportation Conventions
• Port marketing
• Fire extinguishing
• Foreign Business
• ISPS Code
F: * I have successfully passed the course of North of England P&I Insurance Association by Distance Learning and received the Certificate of Achievement (Certificate.1923) in July 2009 from the United Kingdom.
G: * I have also successfully passed the course of Marine Claims at Llody's Maritime Academy by distance learning and received my Certificate Of Completion of the course in October 2009, from Lloyd's Maritime Academy, London-United Kingdom.
Operations, documentations in shipping activity
Leisure interests: Music, Chess and Swim
I: I can speak Arabic as well.