- Project Engineering / Project Management
Results-focused Operations Manager offering over 20 years of extensive technical and commercial experience in the maintenance and service business. Strong strategic-planning and relationship-building skills.
- Strategic planning - Excellent communication techniques
- Energetic work attitude - Team building
- Troubleshooting and problem solving - Supervising and Training
- Multi-site operations - Flexible
- Established new service contract with MTU Middle East and acquired three high-value new clients.
- Boosted customer satisfaction ratings by 27% in under 6 months.
- Integrated and maintained a Management system according to ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Increased the number of employees by 200% within 2 years.
Turbo-Technik Middle East LLC Doha, Qatar
August 2014 - Present
Day to day correspondence with customer inquiries. Including processing of spare parts sales orders and quotations for repair. Evaluate of supplier’s and sub-contractor’s delivery. Coordinate, manage and monitor all operations. Improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of productive methods, strategies and ensure the health and safety regulations.
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE Frederikshavn, Denmark
May 2008 - July 2014
Investigated component and system failures to diagnose causes and determine corrective action. Supervised repair teams and coordinated with contractors, clients and other project team members during projects. Ensure projects completed to company standards, on time and within budget. Maintained timely and accurate oral and written technical reports regarding assigned engineering activities.
Motoren & Energietechnik GmbH & Co KG Duisburg, Germany
October 2003 - April 2008
Field Service Engineer
World-wide repair and service for medium and high speed propulsion, auxiliary and diesel electric engines. Performed effective troubleshooting of diesel engines to minimize downtime. Comprehensive study of manufacturer manuals, diagrams and specifications prior to repair and installation. Inspected and overhauled machine parts according to manufacturer standards.
Turbo-Technik GmbH & Co KG Wilhelmshaven, Germany
August 1997 - September 2003
World-wide repair of marine equipment like boilers and propulsion machinery. Dismantled and inspected components, adjusted and repaired
mechanical equipment as necessary for marine and industrial equipment.
German Navy Wilhelmshaven, Germany
July 1993 - June 1997
Trained and instructed subordinates in daily harbour and sea routine. Being the leader of the workshop, the duties were to manage receipts, storage and issue of spare parts and tools. Supervised maintenance of compressors, pumps, engine and other equipment.
- Awarded with German Armed Forces Deployment Medal and NATO Medal.
Berufskolleg fuer Technik Dueren, Germany
1989 - 1993
Motor Vehicle Mechatronics
Realschule Wernersstrasse Dueren, Germany
High School Diploma
English (Fluent)Danish (Average)