To be a part of a challenging organization having futuristic vision with opportunities for growth & to play an active role in taking the company ahead and growing along with it.
In a Renowned Ship Owning / Operating Company in Dubai --- June 2004 Onwards
- Operating Time Chartered Vessels for our Principles.
- Finalization & appointment of agents.
- Voyage Instructions to Master & Agent.
- Nominating the vessel for the voyages to P&I Club, Weather News.
- Nominating Bunker Suppliers for Bunker Supply to the vessels.
- Active involvement for the stowage of Specialized / Project / Heavy-lift Cargos.
- Supervision during cargo operations of Specialized / Project / Heavy-lift Cargos.
- Maintaining Voyage & Time Period Accounts for Vessels.
- Cost Control & Finalization of Voyage Accounting & Final Hire Statements.
- Follow up on operational & accounting related matters.
- Bill of Lading / LOI’s / Demurrage / Detention / Laytime Calculations / P&I Matters
- Documentations for Vessel Arrival & Sailing.
- Coordinating with the owners, vessel, merchants, shippers and vendors on agency matters.
- Arrangements with port authority, stevedores, merchant’s agent.
- Sending acceptance / filing manifest for cargos to be loaded / discharged.
- Supervising vessel loading/discharging Operations.
- Preparing Invoices for Vessel Disbursements/ Owners Expenses.
- Circulating vessel positions in the market on behalf of our Principles.
- Making offers to the clients for the cargos.
- Interacting with Owners/ Charterers/ Shippers.
- Negotiating fixture terms with the Clients/ Merchants /Owners
- Finalizing Fixtures/ Booking Notes.
Safeer International Group of Co., Muscat --- Sep 2003 - June 2004
- Expanding Sales in terms of products & value added services.
- Utmost attention in providing customer satisfaction.
- Business development in the Local Market with new products & suppliers
- Outperformed Sales in the electronic division of the outlet.
- Supervision & controlling Merchandizing for the electronic division of the mall.
- MDS University – Govn. College Ajmer
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) 2000-2003 (60.00%)
- C.B.S.E. Board – St. Anselm’s Higher Sec. School Ajmer
Higher Secondary Certificate 1999-2000 (81.40%)
- Windows 98/ ME/ XP
- Office 2000/ 2003
- Knowledge of Hardware
- BIMCO ASIA SHIPPING SCHOOL: 21-27 Jan 2007 held in Shanghai.
- NCC Under Officer, Govn. College Ajmer (2001-2003)
- “A” Grading in N.C.C. “C” Certificate Examination - 2003
- Silver Medal in Taekwondo National Championship - March 2002
- English, Hindi – Read, write and speak.
- Sindhi – Speak.