Vendor / Supplier Management
Inbound/Outbound Freight Mgmt
Executive Level Negotiations
Just- In-Time Delivery
Client Relations Mgmt
Planning & Organizing
AKILA TRADING (P)LTD 2001-TILL DATE
ADMINISTRATION & DOCUMENTATION EXECUTIVE
AN EXPORT / IMPORT / TRADE & BUYING HOUSE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
Manage & coordinate the routine procurement departmental functions-cost effective and timely acquisitions of products for user departments, expediting of materials and Logistics (prompt and accurate deliveries) in support to business operations. Reporting to Manager, Human Resource & Admin and CEO. Head Office. NEW DELHI.INDIA (BRANCHES IN SOUTH AFRICA, VIETNAM & BRAZIL)
Purchasing Management -Negotiate and secure the most competitive terms and procurement agreements with preferred suppliers (Overseas and local) ensuring firm fixed pricing, delivery schedules and terms and conditions are clearly defined and understood by all parties.
Obtain quotations within the stipulated time frame, review & analyse (Tabulation) all offers. Obtain clarification, if required for concluding a proper evaluation process.
Invitation of sealed tenders (commercial/Priced,
Technical/Unpriced) incase of value expected to be greater than (…….confidential).
Operative Expenditure, Capital Expenditure, Administrative expenditure, Project expenditure to be incurred and the impact of expenditure on the cumulative budget.
• Prepare BOQ’s, Issue of Purchase order incorporating all applicable terms & conditions subsequent to final authorization. Systemize all correlated documents for internal & external auditing purpose.
• To issue PO Revision for any variation in prices, quantity and ship to location.
• Vendor prequalification & management as per stipulated procedures.Vendor appraisal periodically pertaining to their performance, quality of products & services. Preparation of vendor performance report, present to management to facilitate management review/ auditing and decision making.
• Follow-up with supplier’s data submission, materials acquisition, progress and any deliveries advice / status.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, sourcing and procurement of new products from suppliers worldwide.
• Identify, select and appoint Shipping Agency and their global counterparts and secure the most competitive ex-factory, air/ocean freight rates
• Liaise with Suppliers/ Shipping Agency to ensure goods arrival as planned. Coordinate with finance/stores/end-user dept for settlement of invoice.
• Identify & record the non-conformance when problems do occur in QM. Assist the QM Representative in verifying the implementation of solutions.
• Deal effectively with internal and external interfaces (often involving top/ senior people) to ensure proper follow-up, co-ordination and customer friendly image.
HEAT TRANSFER DEVELOPMENTS 2000 TO 2001
MANUFACTURES OF OIL / WATER COIMBATORE, TAMIL NADU, INDIA COOLERS FOR HEAVY INDUSTRIES
FRONT OFFICE / OFFICE IN CHARGE
• Actively involved in the business assessment and development, forecasting & budgeting.
• Supervise, train, and coach sales and service team for achieving the business development objectives.
• Recruited top-tier, team of highly competent professionals for the organization to achieve crucial corporate marketing objective
• Identified and selected new Retail Establishments in the territory, assigned sales targets and monitored their performance.
• Proved the ability to architect and solidify win-win outcomes under difficult circumstances of cutthroat competition.
• Controlled business relationships with key decision makers to assure client retention, enforce compliance with contract terms and payment schedules, as per credit control policies of the company.
• Actively involved in the business assessment and development, sales forecasting & budgeting.
B Tech COMPUTERS 1999 JANUARY TO 2000
OFFICE IN CHARGE KERALA, INDIA
COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTER
• All type of office administration.
• Keeps & maintain track of employee data.
• Maintains inwards & outwards customer enquiries and replies.
• Follow up with buyers / sellers for payments and further business dealings on phone, email &
• Office coordination and making mate reports.
• Arranging meetings and public dealings
1998 BACHELOR IN COMMERCE DEGREE FROM MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY KERALA; INDIA
1994 10 + 2 (PRE-DEGREE) FROM MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY KERALA;INDIA
1992 HIGH SCHOOL (S.S.L.C) FROM BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION GOVERNMENT OF KERALA;INDIA
MS OFFICE, INTERNET & EMAIL, TALLY - FROM DARSANA COMPUTERS, KOTTAYAM, KERALA IN 1997-1998
ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM IIIT KOTTAYAM, KERALA IN 1995-96
ALL TYPE OF OFFICE ADMINISTRATION.
KEEPS & MAINTAIN TRACK OF EMPLOYEE DATA.
MAINTAINS INWARDS & OUTWARDS
FOLLOW UP WITH BUYERS / SELLERS FOR PAYMENTS AND FURTHER BUSINESS DEALINGS ON PHONE, EMAIL & MEETINGS.
OFFICE COORDINATION AND MAKING MATE REPORTS.
ARRANGING MEETINGS AND PUBLIC DEALINGS.
DOCUMENTATION JOBS FOR EXPORTS / IMPORTS
LOGISTC REALTED WORKS
HAVING GOOD EXPERIENCE IN WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT
GOOD KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTER.
WELL EXPERIENCED WITH MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-POWER POINT AND OTHER MS OFFICE SOFTWARE ALONG WITH INTERNET & EMAIL.
WELL EXPERIENCED WITH EPBX SYSTEM & IN FRONT OFFICE
RELIGION & CASTE: CATHOLIC, LATIAN
DATE OF BIRTH: 23-10-1976
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, MALAYALAM, TAMIL, HINDI