To pursue job in Naval architecture where excellent analytical and technical skills can help to improve the company's profitability
ACADEMIC PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
• Automatic Ship Steering Control Mechanism code in Matrix Laboratory (MATLAB) to steer the ship automatically using PID controller and to find the controller tuning parameters of ship steering mechanism.
• Tested the code for increasing the efficiency, of different Maneuvering tests.
Minor project:-Port optimization
• Simulated ship arrival times and container reallocation and positioning.
• Achieved higher port operational efficiency and lower turnaround times using an inventory rate controlled algorithm.
• Gained knowledge in various sections of Technical Services in Planning and Production departments.
• learnt about planning work distribution and scheduling of ship building process.
• Did weight calculations, general arrangement and estimation of steel of a vessel.
• Got acquainted with Naval Architecture Package ( NAPA ) for ship designs.
Vectors, Matrices and Differential equations.
Partial differential equations
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Core (head of the coordinators), OCEANA, annual Ocean Engineering Department technical festival, first mover of gamedrome which attracted many sponsors and also increased the number of participants.
• Coordinator, NSS-IIT MADRAS, tutored under privileged students from outside IIT.
• Volunteer, NSS-IIT MADRAS, tutored under privileged students.
AWARDS AND PRIZES WON
• Pratibha excellence award from government of Andhra Pradesh for excellent performance in IIT-JEE 2004.
• Appreciation award for securing the first place in environment pollution workshop, 1998.
Major: Naval architecture and ocean Engineering
Minor: Trends in Business and Finance Indian Institute of Technology Madras (2009)
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh Ratnam junior college, Nellore(2003)
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh Municipal high school, Nellore (2001)
Programming languages: C, C++, C#.net, Asp.net, HTML
Tools: MATLAB, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Flash