- Engineer / Naval Architect
An enthusiastic, dedicated Naval Architecture & Ship Building Engineer – Fresher – having Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, Effective interpersonal skills, Creative problem solving ability, Hardworking, Self learning and Good communication - written and oral skills
- Green Palm Oil and Gas PVT LTD
Description: Jr Naval Architect
- TULJABHAVANI ENGIMECH PVT LTD
Description: Supervisor in HULL Department
(20/06/2019 – 13/12/2019)
- Mooring Analysis – Floating Solar: An Efficient mooring pattern was designed and analysis of the mooring lines were done on Bentley Moses
- Moses Model For a Rig: Description Detail: Jack Up rig was modeled and hydrostatic properties where analysed and tanks were modeled and sounding of each tank was also calculated using Bentley Moses
- Transportation Arrangement of a Jacket: Transportation drawing of Jacket was done with piles and conductors.
- Final Year Academic Project: An efficient design for an 45000t DWT Oil tanker with 196 meter length and 15knots service speed moving between Cochin Port and Jebel Ali Port carrying crude oil.
- S&O Maritime Pvt. Ltd. Ernakulam, Kerala
Description Detail: Underwent industrial training in hull modeling and stability booklet preparation for the assigned vessel. (12 days)
- Goa Shipyard Pvt. Ltd. Vaddem,Goa
Description Details: Underwent industrial training in different department like ship design and ship repair.
- Unotech Marine Engineering & Services Private Limited, Ernakulam, Kerala
Description Detail: Participated in Inclining test and Sea trials of passenger boats 'LAKSHYA 1-5'.
- Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Description Detail: Hydrodynamic Lab
DESIGNING SOFTWARE SKILLS
- Autodesk AutoCAD PTC Creo Parametric
- Bentley - Moses Rhino, Autoship
- SACS Microsoft Word & Excel
- Bentley - MAXSURF
- · Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD®
- · Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA) Member
- · The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST) Member
- Bentley Moses 1 years by 2020
Jr Naval Architect at Green Paalm Oil and Gas Private Limited
Naval Architecture and Ship building at Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering2015 - 2019
- Autodesk Certified Professional