Seeking, challenging job in the field of Oil & Gas Industry / Ship Design & Building. Where my educational background and interpersonal skills will be used.
Worked as Naval Architect for one year with Alcock Ashdown (Guj) ltd. April 2009 to april 2010. and was incharge of six Indian Navy Hydrographic Survey vessels.
Post graduate diploma in NAVAL ARCHITECTURE from ARIES Institute of Marine Technology Cochin, India. Recognised by RINA (Royal Institute of Naval Architects, UK)
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical from MG UNIVERSITY Kerala, India.
• In charge of Indian Navy Survey Vessels,
• Attending Yard Queries.
• Coordinating Production, Quality& Design.
• Attending surveys with owners and surveyors.
• Detailing & checking of Production Drawings.
• Coordinating with Classification societies like ABS, IRS etc and also with Owners.
• Design Calculations.
• Clearing class bills
• done Launching calculation, Structural fire protection plan, Door plan, Load line plan, Welding Schedule, Chain locker details, Tank testing plan,
Expertise in software- AUTOCAD, AUTOSHIP, 3D MAX.