I would like to be involved in ship management acting as ship operator/broker.
Work experience :
From February 2007 till now in MARLOW NAVIGATION Bulgaria (www.marlowbg.com) as Crew Manager in branch Marlow office in town of Varna Bulgaria.As crew manager responsible for approval of the candidates as interviewing them and finding the most suitable vessel for every single seaman.In constant touch with the Head Marlow Office in Cyprus via email,phone.Once every single candidate approved in the office in Varna sending his candidature to the Marlow Cyprus and waiting for final approval. Auditing all the vessels operated by Marlow when calling port of Varna and supervising of the crew knowledge on board.
August 2006-January 2007 as 3rd nav.officer on board of Pure car carrier mv Tianjin Highway (K-Line)
February 2006-August 2006 Catoni Persa (branch office in Varna of Catoni Persa Istanbul) as operational agent. Responsible for communication with the Head Office in Istanbul. Searching for big costumers operating in Black sea trade. Acting as port agent when nominated by the Owners of vessels calling port of Varna.
May 2005 – February 2006 Varna Shipping & Trading – company operating 4 vessels under full management and exclusive ship broker for one of leading Charterers in Bulgaria (www.vstvarna.com )– in Operational Department as ship’s operator and as post-fixerer in Chartering Department.
As ship’s operator responsible for following:
- operation of the vessels
- supervising constant expenses of the vessels
- voyage calculations (time charter equivalent)
- supervising daily information concerning ship’s course, speed, running cost, ports of calling, distance run, daily notices sent by Masters,
- making up and sending of voyage instructions to the Masters regarding forthcoming voyages,
- sending daily requests to the Masters for information about loading/discharging operations,
- nominating of port agent in every port
- controlling of Disbursement account and sending it to the Owners
- organizing of bunkering of the vessels together with the Superintendents, having in mind the forthcoming voyage
- organizing schemes for supply with spare parts , fuel oil and marine diesel oil in such manner so the cargo capacity of the vessels to be used up to the maximum
- supervising bank remittances regarding disbursement account and cash to Master
- following the amendments as per Paris Memorandum
- carrying out periodic audits on board of the vessels
As post-fixerer responsible for following:
- supervising carrying out of Charter Parties , receiving ,forwarding of Notices, Freight Invoices, including checking them out and sending of the original ones to the all parties concerned,
- supervising/sending/making up of Notices of Readiness, Statement of facts, Cargo plan, Copies of Bills of Lading, Letters of Indemnity, Protest Letters,
- making up the calculations of laytime, supervising freight payments/demurrages on time
- making up and sending of the Charter Parties to the Charterers/Owners
September 2004 – May 2005 Catoni Persa – as operational agent.
December 2003-February 2004 as 2nd nav.officer on board of Pure car carrier mv Global Leader(Stamco Shipping Management- NYK)
December 2002-April 2003 as 3rd nav.officer on board of Pure car carrier mv GalaxyLeader(Stamco Shipping Management- NYK)
October 2001 - June 2002 as 3rd nav.officer on board of Pure car carrier mv Yohjin (Stamco Shipping Management- NYK)
Naval Academy "N.Vaptzarov" Varna,Bulgaria,subject-Navigation
all required for watchkeeping nav.officer