To secure a challenging position in maritime industry.
- Mooring Master Since Dec 2008 with Harouge OIl Operations Libya.
- Master on product/VLCC oil tankers Jan 2005 To July 2008 with National Iranian Tanker company Tehran Iran
- Master on Chemical/product tankers Dec 1998 To July 2004 with Red Sea Marine Services jeddah KSA
- Ch/Off, 2nd/Off, April 1993 To Nov 1998 on Chemical/Product tanker with R.S.M.S Jeddah KSA
- Master Class I from U.K with Oil and Chemical Endorsement.Jhon Moores University Liverpool U.K,1998)
- Chief Mate Class II U.K ( Fleet wood Maritime Center Fleetwood U.K,1993-1994)
- 2nd Mate Class III & IV U.K( Lowestoft college Lowestoft U.K ,1990-1991)
- 2 years Pre sea training as a Cadet Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi, 1984-1985
Master Class I Unlimited with Oil & Chemical Endorsement
Ship Handling, Risk Assessment and Risk Management, ECDIS,
Advance Fire Fighting, Bridge team management, Petroleum
Tanker safety course, Chemical tanker safety course, ISM Course, Navigation Control Course, Electronic Navigation System course, Ship Captain medical guide course, Personal survival techniques,PSSR, Medical First Aid, C.P.S.C, Efficient deck hand, Ship Security officer course, Merchant Navy Defence training Course, G.M.D.S.S.
? Working as Mooring Master Since Dec 2008, Berthing/Unberthing Crude Tankers at SBM & CBM, Carrying out safety inspections, Monitoring Loading operation and liaising between ship & shore, completing necessary documentation.
? Twenty two years cumulative versatile sea service in various capacities including commanding petroleum and chemical tankers for 9 years.
? Port State Control inspections, vetting inspections by various oil majors / Sire Inspections including preparations of vessels for these inspections.
? Safety and Management including certification, complying with various international conventions and protocols specifically ISPSC, SOLAS, MARPOL, ISMC STCW 95. I am fully conversant of cargo Management of petroleum, petrochemical products including carriage requirements, tank cleaning, tank coating compatibilities.
? Experience of tankers berthing operations (loading alongside terminals, Single Buoy Mooring, Single Point Mooring & STS).