Seeking, challenging job in the field of Oil & Gas Industry / Ship Design & Building. Where my educational background and interpersonal skills will be used.
? Currently working as Design Engineer, designing of Machinery & Piping at Heavy Engineering Industries and Shipbuilding CO. (KSC), Kuwait.
Feb 2007 to Jan 2010: - Machinery & Piping Design Engineer. (Smart Engineering and Design Solutions Ltd., Cochin (GTRC Marine Consultants Ltd., Bahamas)
Worked with TSUJI Heavy Industries (JIANGSU) Co ltd, CHINA for 5 months-to assist Bulk Carrier production
? Post graduate diploma in NAVAL ARCHITECTURE from ARIES Institute of Marine Technology Cochin, India. Recognised by RINA (Royal Institute of Naval Architects, UK) and SNAME (Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, USA).
? Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical from MG UNIVERSITY Kerala, India
? Graduate member of RINA, UK .
? Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical from MG UNIVERSITY Kerala, India.
• Designing the Piping Systems and preparation of P&ID diagrams for Tug, Crew Boat, Barge, Landing craft etc.
• Onboard Inspection of piping systems and Machinery Installations.
• Preparation of Foundation for Main Engine, Generator, Pump etc
• Propulsion Calculation, Engine selection, Pump selection etc.
• Pressure Drop Calculation, Steam Consumption Calculations etc.
• Fixing of Machinery Equipment Capacities referring to Class Rules & Specification.
• Equipment selection for Mooring boat and crew boat.
• Preparation of technical data for machinery equipments.
• Preparation of Machinery Arrangement drawings.
• HVAC ducting Calculations.
• Preparation of Piping specifications for Crew boat, tug, landing craft etc,
• Interaction with production to prepare the design for the repairing ships.
Expertise in software- NUPAS CADMATIC PIPING, AUTOCAD, AUTOSHIP, CATIA, 3D MAX.