Mechanical/ Piping engineer, Team leader
- Project Engineering / Project Management
Education and Training 2016 Training course of Intergraph SM3D Piping/HVAC/EL modeling 2014 Advanced training as a project leader 2014 Training course of Bently PlantSpace Piping/HVAC/EL modeling 2008 Training course of Tribon M3 Piping/HVAC modeling 1993-1999 The State Ukraine Maritime Technical University Mechanical engineer Experience 2014 - till now Zaliv Ship Design Ltd Project leader 09.2008-2014 Zaliv Ship Design Ltd Mechanical/ Piping engineer Main Skills Project Leader of international team - Workload planning based on project schedule
- Ensure that all project activities are carried out in accordance with Clients' demands
- Quality control
3D Modelling & Workshop documentation - Pipe/ Ventilation/ EL systems design, equipment and different structures arrangements.
- Pipe/ Ventilation/ EL systems diagrams, technical specification and workshop documentation according to different class rules.
- Design of pipes/ ventilations/ EL routes in 3D plant modeler for different ship's systems.
- Making layout drawings/ Isometric sketches for pipe/ ventilation routes and technical spaces, support drawings for equipment
Completed Projects 2250 cabin cruise vessel “Meraviglia”, 2700 cabin cruise vessel “Harmony of the seas”, container vessel CS2800, compact semi-submersible vessel 986CSS, hotel-yacht Sunborn III, dredger ECSD450-Amoras, dredger CSD650
04.2015-01.2016 Varna Ship Design (Bulgaria) 06.2010-08.2010, 03.2012– 07.2012 Damen Dredging Equipment (the Netherlands) 01.2011-11.2011 Sunborn Marine Malaysia Sdn. Bhd (Malaysia)
CAD/CAM Intergraph SM3D, Bently PlantSpace, Inventor, SolidWorks, Tribon M3, Cadmatic, AutoCAD 2D, Kompas 3D Computer MS Project, MS Office, Internet Language Russian (native), English (advanced) Professional qualities Sociable, creative, fast learning, responsible, team player