As a new entrant into the field of Engineering, I am always eager to learn new methods and procedures to implementing continuous improvement techniques that will increase productivity and save money. My goals are to keep abreast in new technologies in this ever-changing environment.
2012-Till date Sumo Steel Limited
Integrated Metal Processing Plant
Sango Ota, Ogun State
2010- 2012 Power Holding Company of Nigeria
Distribution / Transmission Station
Ota, Ogun State.
(Trainee/junior Design Engineer)
Responsibilities & Technical Capabilities:
• Generation and modification of Mechanical Equipment drawing using AutoCAD.
• Generation of nozzle-to-nozzle, nozzle to piping, and piping-to-piping layout drawings using AutoCAD.
• Preparation of Equipment list and material take off for piping components and fittings.
• Generation and modification of construction isometric drawings using AutoCAD versions.
• Conversant with relevant Mechanical and Piping design Codes and Standards.
B.Eng, Mechanical Engineering 
University of Ado-Ekiti
Health Safety and Environment