to secure a job in the offshore oil and gas / shipping industry. I am a keen learner and hard worker looking for a company to help me gain experience with advancement after a period of time and willing to start at the bottom and work my way up.
Jan ‘08 – Till date Engineer – CAD
Tooltech Software India Pvt.Ltd.
Tooltech is an International Engineering group in the field of CAD/CAM/CAE.It is providing Engineering services in General Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Shipping, Oil and gas to Europe, North America and Asian clients and Tier1 suppliers in the world.
Designing, Modeling and Creation of manufacturing drawings for Main assembly and parts.
Project co-ordination, Technical guidance and Quality Inspection.
PROJECTS WORKED IN TOOLTECH
Assembly and Manufacturing Drawings of Hydraw cold draw (350T) bench.
Software Used : Auto-cad
Duration : 2500 Hrs.
Team size : 4
Objective: To generate assembly and manufacturing drawings of hydraulic cold draw bench as per metric design and redesigning and re-engineering of machine without compressing in quality and functionally and manufacturing feasibility.
Scope of work:
• Conversion of all sizes from Inches to metric according to material availability.
• Re-designing of existing sprocket design according metric design standard.
• Ensuring o m/c draw center height & functions of all elements even after changing sizes to metric design.
• Creation of manufacturing drawing with welding annotation and GD&T
• BOM Creation
Reverse engineering of Hydrulic fitting & adaptors.
Software Used : Solid-Edge
Duration : 1200 Hrs.
Team size : 3
Objective: Design data of (3D &2& manufacturing drawing ) of various hydraulic fitting & adaptors.
Scope of work: Reverse engineering of hydraulic fitting & adaptors through
• Dimensional inspection.
• Generation of 3D data for parts & assembly.
• Creation of 2d details drawing for manufacturing.
Re-engineering of cooling system
Software used : Solid works
Duration : 2200Hrs.
Team size : 4
Objective: To re-engineer a competitive product by modifying existing design of a drum basket filter.
Scope of work:
• Conversion to parametric 3D models in Solid works.
• Redesigning of assembly by removing casting components to use sheet metal welded components.
• Optimization of weight by reducing thickness, number of components, etc.
• Creation of manufacturing drawings
• Replacement of steel sheets of basin with HDPE sheets supported by steel frames.
Design of compressor unit
Software used : Inventor.
Duration : 1000 hrs.
Team size : 3
Detailed design and engineering of unit including basic design package: complete unit part list and equipment documentation, skid/frame construction drawings. Vibration analysis.
Scope of the Work:
• Study of P&ID.
• Decide layout of compressor unit, frame of compressor .instrument piping.
• 3D modeling of compressor unit and the respective frame and piping of unit
• Create of isometric drawings of all unit and the 2D drawings of main instrument piping of unit.
• Bill of Material to Excel sheet according to detailed specification of the unit.
Mar ‘06 – Dec ‘07 Development enginner
VISHAL ENGINNERS PVT LTD
: To develop new component introduced in the company.
Design the manufacturing process of the new component with respect to drawing
Take the sample report and make the PPAP/FEMA Doc.
Handle the customer complaints and take the necessary action related to that component
like process change, tooling, new fixture design and development.
Drawing creation for the new development using AutoCAD
Do the root cause analysis using fish bone diagram
Aug ‘04 – feb ‘06 Engineer-Production VERSATILE ENGINEERING
(Automotive Products) KOLHAPUR, India
VERSATILE ENGINEERING PVT LTD. is the One of vendors of TATA MOTORS & M&M For casting & machining of automotive oil pans, clutch housing.exstust manifolds. VERSATILE is the ISO Company. And having proven track record of one of the best suppliers of M&M.
• Man power & production planning and execution.
• Hands on experience with machining of CNC Turning centre, Drilling, and SPM etc,
• Co-ordinating with Quality, Design, Toolings and Purchase personnel to ensure delivery targets as per customer’s schedule.
• Follow up Inspection and testing.
• Increased productivity of 10% by reducing Cycle time, performing both operations
(Torquing and stacking) in a machine.
• Increased productivity of 30 No’s/shift by reducing setup time in CNC machine from 45 minutes to 30 minutes.
• Pursuing post graduate diploma of piping design & engineering, from MIT PUNE.
• Mechanical Engineering Diploma, MSBTE MUMBAI in 2001
• Comprehensive problem solving abilities,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Ability to deal with people diplomatically,
• Self- motivated and a quick learner.