Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- Engineer / Naval Architect
Seeking a position as a mechanical engineer, where I can apply my skills and abilities in the development of the organization. Wishing to develop my designing and technical skills and prove as an asset to the organization.
Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology December 2015
New York City College of Technology - Brooklyn, New York
Related coursework: Machine Design, Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines, Statics and Strength of Material I and II, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics, Plastic Manufacturing. Advanced Solid Modeling I and II, Advanced Manufacturing Processes, .Engineering Materials, Computer Applications in Mechanical Engineering I and II, Industrial Design, Circuit Analysis, Advanced Strength of Material, Finite Elements, Mechanical Measurements and Instrumentation, Engineering Project Management, CAD Plan Layout I and II.
Concentration Coursework: Advanced 3D Animation, Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Senior Design Project, Simulation and Visualization.
Aviation Ordnanceman Certification 2011
U.S. Naval Air Technical Center- NAS Pensacola, Florida.
Related coursework: Basic Electricity and trouble shooting. Industrial Safety. Mechanical System Maintenance, Computer Applications. Hydro Mechanical Systems
Human Powered Trike Fall of 2015
Helped to conceptualize and design trike while working closely with CAD team. Was responsible for brake assembly and spindles and from design to actual production. Managed and oversaw budget for production.
Petty Officer class 3
Aviation Ordnance man on EA6B prowler aircrafts for Electronic Squadron VAQ209. 2004-2010
United States Navy- Andrews AFB, Maryland.
Maintained and inspected airborne weapons and aviation ordnance equipment.
Prepared gun ammunitions for loading.
Used schematics, diagrams and charts to trace system.
Completed periodic maintenance data form.
Performed routine inspection of ordnance equipment.
Operated ground support equipment, maintain, detect and control corrosion on EA6B prowler aircrafts armament and equipment.
Performed electromechanical maintenance on air armament units.
Navy Marine Corps achievement medal. 2010
Letter of Commendation for Pacific Strike 2008.
Good Conduct Award for Obedient Service. 2008
Humanitarian Award for Katrina Relief. 2005
Matlab, Solid works, Creo Parametric, Inventor, AutoCAD, MasterCam X8,Lab view
Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Sharp 5.1 and OPS drive.
Aviation Technician at United State Navy
2004 December - Aug 2010Aviation Ordnance man on EA6B prowler aircrafts for Electronic Squadron VAQ209.
• Maintained and inspected airborne weapons and aviation ordnance equipment.
• Prepared gun ammunitions for loading.
• Used schematics, diagrams and charts to trace system.
• Completed periodic maintenance data form.
• Performed routine inspection of ordnance equipment.
• Operated ground support equipments, maintain, detect and control corrosion on EA6B prowler aircrafts armament and equipment.
• Maintained tool inventory and ordered required parts and supplies.
• Performed electromechanical maintenance on air armament units.
Operation Yeoman for Electronic Squadron VAQ209.
• Responsible for aviator’s flight hours in log book and records.
• Updated flight plans.
• Recorded night vision hours cross country hours and armament hours in flight database Sharp 5.1 system.
Mechanical Engineering Technology at New York City College Of Technology2011 - 2015
Brooklyn, New York,