To work in a creative environment with latest cutting edge technologies, which allows me to learn and implement the learning.
1. Design, Evaluation and analyzing the Cabinets, brackets, modules and other accessory parts of Desktop PC’s, Notebooks and Servers using Auto Cad2008 & Pro-E wild fire 2.0.
2. Creating base BOM all new products.
3. Generating codes for all mechanical products by using SAP.
4. Generating linkage in SAP for the Products and BOM.
5. Conducting the Thermal Analysis Tests for the New Cabinets to find out the suitability of usage.
6. Carrying out the Initial stage Inspection of the New products and to give the IQC for the same.
7. Coordinating with all the departments for Releasing the cabinet to production with proper approval documents up to MRSIGN OFF.
8. Designing the buffer and packing box based upon the product with out fail in Drop test for all models of Desktops, Notebooks and Servers.
9. Design and releasing artworks all our products like stickers, covers etc.,
10. Conducting surprise Audits for the suppliers for Quality Compliance.
2002 – 2005 : B.E., (MECHANICAL) Affiliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY
A.V.C. College of Engineering, Mannampandal,
Mayiladuthurai. – 68%
1999 – 2002 : DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, at
Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic, Nagapattinam-77.3%
April 1999 : S.S.LC, at Swami Vivekananda High School
Nallezhundur – 67.8%