- To use my acquired skills and potentials for encouragement in any organization.
- To make tremendous change and impact in your organization with the knowledge of International health, safety & environment.
- To reduce the accident rate, injuries, hazards in any department I find myself, whereby increasing the production and sustaining good reputation for the organization
More than 36 months of seagoing experience With MV GLORY STAR, ON: 6442, GRT: 9722, NET 8246.01, BHP 5500 on the following fields.
Rank or Rating: Dates:
- Asst Engineer 17-07-08 to 18-11-09
- Asst Engineer 17-12-09 to 23-09-10
- Same as above 20-10-10 to 19-07-11
- MEA 17-08-11 to 20-01-12
Place of engagement and discharge: Onne Port, Rivers State, Nigeria
My duties onboard:
- Regular watch on auxiliary machinery
- Regular watch on main propulsion machinery, in full charge and subsidiary capacity
- Regular work in ships processing: centralized control room, fully or partial automation etc.
Supervisor in Maas Dry-cleaners for 4 years family business when offshore (Part time job)
- Daily checking all the iron machines like the off man, suit machine, roller, spotting machine / stain remover machine, dry-cleaning machine (fbimatic).
- Making sure all the three electrical faces are complete to power all the machines.
- Ensure that all tag cloths are washed and iron and sent to the delivery hanger
- Daily checking of all there accounts.
- Checking the health standard of workers.
- Ensuring that competent workers are employed.
- checking all iron cloths thoroughly before they are given to the owners
- Can operate most industrial laundry machines with less enlightenment.
- Make sure the workers obey all safety sign and put safety equipment in case of any accident like fire etc.
- Checking the watch cloths for stain or improper ironing.
- Weekly training on the faster ways of safe ironing.
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology 2001 – 2008
Mechanical Engineering (2nd Class)
- NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Comprehensive Secondary School, Borokiri 1998 – 2000
- Macdonald Memorial Institute, Igwruta 1993 – 1997
- Police Children School, Port Harcourt 1988 – 1992
(Primary school leaving certificate (PSLC)
- Certificate in Basic Computer Appreciation (Maas training centre / café, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (Maas Training Centre, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Nigeria
- Certificate in Computer Networking (Address same as above).
OTHER CERTIFICATES OBTAINED:
- Seafarers Medical Certificate. (NIMASA) ENG1
- STCW’ 95 (Standards of Training Certification & Watch Keeping for Seafarers Certificate.)
* Personal Survival Techniques Training Certificate,
* Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Training Certificate,
* Elementary First Aid Training Certificate,
* Personal Safety & Social Responsibility Training Certificate.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) Diploma Certificate, United Kingdom through Arbrit, India.
- Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA) 30 HR
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate. (Arbrit Safety & Engineering Solutions (P) Ltd, Cochin, Kerala, India).
- Medic First Aid Training Certificate (Arbrit Safety & Engineering Solutions (P) Ltd, Cochin, Kerala, India).
- Studied Nebosh in New Delhi, India but Certificate exams not yet taken.
- Newly registered with Nigeria Society for Engineers. (NSE)
- Registration with COREN in process.
- Word of Faith bible institute (WOFBI), Basic Certificate Course
- (BCC), Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel) Port Harcourt, Rivers - State.
- Good communication skills
- Effective and purposeful inter-personal relation.
- Can work without or little supervision.
- Capacity to function and direct effectively multi-task, multiple function environment
- Reading & Writing
- Very good in Swimming and Diving
- Listening of news
- Watching scientific channels like discovery channel etc.