Challenging and rewarding upper-level position in a growth-oriented organization, which offers diverse job responsibility in mechanical engineering and will fully utilize both my technical and managerial abilities.
Trainee Engineer: 05/07 to 07/07; Police Air Unit, Sg Besi, Kuala Lumpur.
- Trained in the Maintenance Division and Planning Management of Police aircrafts.
- Analysis on thermodynamics and performances the PT6A-114 engine. (Individuals Project)
Piliharaya Umum Clerk: 2003
- Watch over the attendances of publics.
- Presumed of vote on that area.
B. Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautics) (CGPA 3.25/4.00)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai Johor, Malaysia
Three times listed in Dean’s Honour List
Emphasis of studies:
Gas Turbine & Rocket Propulsion,
Designing Of Rocket Motor (Final Year Project’s)
a) Attended the National Energy Convention 2006.
b) President of Red Cross Emergency Rescuer.
c) Vice President of Kadet Bomba.
d) Automotive-Aeronautics R&D Group member.
- Programming: FORTRAN 77, MATLAB.
- Design/Analytical Software: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Nastran Patran, Fluent.
- Microsoft Office.
a) Badminton, Rugby.
b) Outdoor activities (camping, mount climbing)