Position requiring innovative, challenging employment that will utilize my education and professional skills and offer advancement opportunity.
MEP Quantity Surveyor/Electrical Engineer, Mapco, Inc., Doha, Qatar (2007-2008) – The Pearl Qatar Project:-Parcel 11A
- Responsible for Quantity Take-Off prior to pricing and submission of Tender/Bid for MEP works. Post contract QS works i.e., variations, claims and payments application.
M & E Quantity Surveyor/Electrical Engineer, Shangri-La Int’l. Hotel Management, Boracay Island, Philippines, (2006-2007) – Resort and Spa Project
- Responsible for the coordination and tendering of various works packages starting from invitation to bid, generation of tender report and up to negotiation and awarding. Also involve in the Post contract administration of the awarded packages to subcontractor.
Quantity Surveyor/Electrical Engineer, Dutco Balfour Beatty, Dubai, UAE (2005-2006) - Dubai Mall Project
- Responsible for the Quantity Take-Off prior to tender/procurement of the various PC Sum items of Dubai Mall Project. Post contract remeasurement.
Quantity Surveyor/Electrical Engineer, First Philippine Balfour Beatty, Manila, Philippines (1998-2004) – Various Projects
- Responsible for the commercial aspect of the project, i.e., contracts, bonds, variations, payment application and claims.
Central Mindanao University, BS, Electrical Engineering (Graduate, April 1997); Military Science, Advance ROTC (Graduated, April 1997)
Master Scuba Diver
Fluent in English; Advance in Windows, MS Word, Powerpoint, MS Project, Excel, Internet; Scuba diving, snorkeling; Chess, tennis.
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN (From most recent)
- The Pearl Qatar – Parcel 11A (high rise bldg.);
- Shangri-la Resort & Spa, Boracay (12 ha. Hotel, resort & spa);
- Dubai Mall Project (largest mall);
- The Manansala Tower (high rise bldg.);
- Asian Development Bank – ESAC (security & access);
- Maynilad Water Services (Utilities);
- Ilijan Cut-in 500 kV Transmission Line (Power);
- 2x25 MVA Power Substation and T/L (Power);
- 2 x 609 MW coal fired power plant (power);
- Alson Cement Plant Expansion Project (Industrial plant).