A. SHORE CAPTAIN/SAFETY MANAGER JOB
B. MASTER OF OIL TANKER
a. Ex. Naval officer who has 15 years of naval exp, including management, human recourses, training of crew , new project inspections, budget monitoring and got training from U.S and U.K Navies.
b. Well conversant with ISM and Class Surveys, OIL MAJOR inspections. & Safety Manager.
c. Experienced in Special Anniversary Survey of Petroleum Tanker.
d. Thorough operational knowledge of Screw, Gear and Centrifugal pumps.
e. Experienced in MARPOL Annex – II (Category D cargoes) and Annex – I (Oil)
f. Well experienced in tank cleaning for a wide range of Petroleum and edible oil Cargoes.
g. People manager, personnel training and motivation of diverse crews.
Dealing with Ambiguity and strong commitment to safety and
h. oversee maintenance activities and requirements.
i. Commercial acumen and budgetary control & expenditure.
j. Ensure that safety of the vessel is given due attention
• BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: 1991.
• CADET TRG: PAK NAVAL ACADEMY FM: 1977 TO 1980.
• IPWO QUALIFIED FROM U.K : 1986
? Class I (Master) F.G., PAKISTAN, (revalidated - STCW’95 ENDORSEMENT NO.PSW 0213 on 22/09/2001 Expires on 20/01/2011.
? Dangerous Cargo Endorsement: Petroleum
? ISPS CODE – Ship Security Officer Training –
•SHIP SECURITY OFFICER(U.K)
•ADV. OIL TANKER OPERATION(PAK)
•ADV. FIRE FIGHTING (PAK)
•PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL
CRAFTS AND RESCUE BOATS
•NAV. CONTROL COURSE INCL
ARPA & RADAR(MANAGEMENT LEVEL)
.Personal Survival Techniques
•CAPT. MEDICAL CARE
•MED. FIRST AID
• Control and direct the ship during berthing and mooring
• Plan navigation according to relevant rules and regulations, and allow for possible emergencies during the voyage
• Make sure safety regulations are adhered to. Implementation of Company policy.
• Oversee the receipt and transmission of information by radio, flags, Morse lighting, pyrotechnic lighting ,satellite etc.
• Make sure the ship runs safely, efficiently and economically.
• Monitor and maintain procedures for fire hazard , abandon ship and damage control requirements, apart that vessel is maintained from survey.
• Observe and record in the daily logbook the ship's course and any alterations, the weather conditions and the ship's position
• Ensure maintenances of deck equipment, cargo gear, rigging, and lifesaving and firefighting appliances.
• Ensure that maintenance and cleanliness of decks and structures.
• Coordination in maintaining and repairing the ship's engines and mechanical equipment
. OIL Tanker loading and discharging.(SPM & STS)
VESSEL NAME PRINCIPAL POSITION FROM TO MONTHS
M.T NAPHT AL YEMEN- 1 OSSCO MASTER
P/TANKER 31/01/06 09/10/06 09M/09DYS
M.T NAPHT AL YEMEN- 9 OSSCO MASTER
P/TANKER 13/07/04 15/06/05 11M/02DY
M.T AL BOUREIQH OSSCO CH/OFFR
CRUDE/TKR 28/01/03 05/12/03 10M/07DYS
M.T SILVER SEA H.Q MARINE CH/OFFR
CHEMICAL/TKR 06/11/01 24/06/02 07M/18DYS
M.T GHAZI Ship & Shore CH/OFFR
P/TANKER 11/12/00 25/06/01 06M/14DYS
M.T BHA 1 Asia Pacific MASTER
P/TANKER 30/10/00 11/12/00 01M/11DYS
M.T K.HECTOR CONT. SHIPP 2ND OFFR
P/TANKER 01/09/99 20/02/00 05M/19DYS
M.T SAILOR S. MARINE 2ND OFFR
P/TANKER 18/03/99 15/07/99 03M/27DYS
M.T TANKER 1 CONT. SHIPP 2ND OFFR
P/TANKER 30/01/99 10/03/99 01M/11DYS
M.T OCEAN MAG A. MAMEHEY 2ND OFFR
P/TANKER 11/12/95 07/09/96 08M26DYS
M.T MAHMAYA A. MAMEHEY 3RD OFFR
P/TANKER 27/01/95 04/09/95 08M17DYS
M.T KENAR A. MAMEHEY 3RD OFFR
P/TANKER 02/05/94 14/10/94 05M/12DYS
VARIOUS SHIPS & SHORE JOBS PAK. NAVY VARIOUS
LTR/CDR 01/12/79 06/04/94 APPOX.15 YRS
Legend: P/TANKER = PRODUCT TANKER
TKR = TANKER