- Vessel Operations
Work experience 80 months sea service on ocean going vessels From September 1999 to September 2001 have experience as a cadet.
From March 2002 till Now have worked as a merchant navy officer
Occupation or position held
Main activities and responsibilities
working on board ocean going vessels (Bulk carrier, Container vessel, General Cargo vessel and Vegetable Oil tanker and RO-RO PAX )
21 months as a 3/officer
27 months as a 2/officer
17 months as a chief officer
11 months MASTER in command
-master mariner in ADMIRAL company.
-master mariner in KARANEH LINE company
Name and address of employer -I.R.I.SL CO – Asseman Tower, Sayad Shirazi Sq., Pasdaran Ave., Tehran, Iran
Tel: +982123841 work as a chief officer for 20 months on board ocean going vessel
-work as a marine lecturer in kish ro abi institute.
Type of business or sector Shipping Company Education and training I STUDIED IN UNITED KINGDOM (UK) AND GET MY MASTER UNLIMITED CERTIFICATE (COC) FROM "MCA" UK
From Sep.2016 till Dec 2016 I passed my master oral course in south Tyneside collage and
Passed My oral exam in MCA Office at port of TYNE.
Dates From January 2010 till February 2011 (I am Carrying out my studying at South Tyneside College, UK in HND Part2 Chief mate Certificate (unlimited) Title of qualification awarded - Bachelor Degree of marine science from maritime institute in (1997 – 2002)
- Certificate of competency (MASTER UNLIMITED) issued by MCA.
- Certificate of NARAS management issued on March 2010 by South Tyneside College, approved by MCA (Marine Coast guard Agency UK)
- Advance Medical care issued on March 2010 by , approved by MCA
(Marine Coast guard Agency UK)
- Human elements and leadership management certificate (issued by south Tyneside collage UK) (nov.2016)
- MCA ECDIS Certificate according to new requirements issued by South Tyneside College,UK (DEC.2016)
- Certificate of refreshing for medical care, firefighting and survival craft issued by South Tyneside
Collage on DEC.2016
-Training for trainers (TFT) certificate
- I have following certificates issued under STCW- 95 and re-validated according to the STCW 2010 manila amendment.
1. Advance Fire fighting
2. Ship security officer
3. Efficient deck hand
4. Proficiency in survival craft other than rescue boat
5. GMDSS issued by British authority (mca)
8- human element and leader ship certificate (HELM)
9- updating courses certificate as required by the MCA UK (2016/2017)
10 – proficiency in fast rescue boat
11- crisis and crowd management training course for passenger ships
12- passenger safety, cargo safety and hull integrity training course for RO-RO PASSENGER ship
Personal skills and competences Mother tongue(s) Persian (Farsi) Other language(s) English Self-assessment Understanding Speaking Writing Listening Spoken interaction Spoken production English Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Good Language Social skills and competences I have a good public relation, team working, and have a positive confidence in my job. I have experience to work and have a good relation with various nationalities and religions. i would like to have initiative in my job.
LINKS FOR MY ARTICLES :
Organisational skills and competences - I am expert in many loading and discharging of all type of cargo on board the container ship, general cargo ship, bulk carrier and veg oil tanker.
- I am expert in ship’s operation such as safety management skills, bunkering, anchoring operation, berthing and un-berthing and etc
- I am expert in cargo planning for loading and un-loading of all types of cargo on board the ship.
- I am expert in risk management skill
- I am expert in personal management on board the ship.
- Ship’s maintenance and dry docking experience.
- Planning the ship’s maintenance and repair plan for dry docks and defect finding.
- I am familiar with the IMO conventions, protocols and codes such as SOLAS-MARPOL-ISM CODE-ISPS CODE……
- I am expert in radio communication operation.
- About 5 years act as a marine lecturer and researcher.
- Ship safety officer (about 5 year experience)
- Ship security officer
- Teaching many short courses such as master’s less than 3000 gt upgrading course and unlimited officer of the watch (2 mate unlimited)
- Ship’s navigation skills
- I am expert in ship’s catering management.
I have a good team work – I like to research and suggest ideas which could improve the work with all respects.
Technical skills and competences Deal with cadets – act as a good inspector on board to find any fault relating to safety and pollution. Computer skills and competences MS Office – Power Point – Adobe Illustrator Other skills and competences All related to my occupation. Driving licence Yes (IRANIAN)
1-I HAVE A PROJECT REGARDING BULK CARRIER KNOWLEDGE FOR PORT LOGESTIC PERSONNEL WHICH HAS BEEN SUBMITED IN IRANIAN P.M.O AND I DID THIS FOR I.RI.S.L MARITIME INSTITUTE.
2- I HAVE TEACHED A SHORT COURSE FOR VESSEL TRAFIC SERVICE (VTS) STAFF IN JUNE.2016 AT BANDAR ABBAS / IRAN FOR IRANIAN PORT & MARITIME ORGANIZATION.