Looking for my next career challenge on-shore: ideally an operational leadership position at a domestic LNG, LPG or Oil Terminal but also open to corporate management opportunities.
More than 20 years sailing experience, with extensive background in managing, supervising and mentoring work teams and contractors in domestic and international locations as Marine Advisor and Ship’s Captain. Last 10+ years in the combined fields of Oil and Gas (LNG & LPG) and Lightering operations – STS (Ship to Ship) in the US West Coast. Clear Safety Record. Handled successful Start-ups, Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning through normal operations for LPG FSO Terminal and Gassing Up and Gas Freeing Operations for Moss and Membrane (Steam and DFDE) LNG vessels. Experience with major and complex capital projects. Practical ship handling experience with large Oil, LPG and LNG tankers. Over 13 years as an Associate Professor in the Department of Transport and Maritime Studies. Green Card holder.
• Certificate – Master of a Ship of 3.000 GT or More.
• Certificate – Advanced Oil Tanker Operation.
• Certificate – Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Operation.
• CORP Global Workforce Development (GWD) Supervisor Essentials Workshop.
• Lean Sigma White Belt (Introduction to Lean Sigma).
• Capital Stewardship Organizational Capability (CSOC) Certification: Leadership Roles & Behaviors Session.
• Operation Excellence (OE) Certification: Leadership Roles & Behaviors Sessions.
• TWIC Card.
• Dedicated leader and team player committed to Quality Management and able to maintain a harmonious, highly productive, motivated and safe work environment. Always complying with all applicable rules and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding in recognizing and planning to mitigate potential risk with good time management abilities.
• Quick to accept new responsibilities and challenges.
• Proficient and experienced with budgets and cost control.
• Non-technical specialties: personal development / coaching / teaching.
• Author of 4 Books and 26 Articles.