- Corporate / Senior Management
Attachment: CV along with Sea Service
I am interested in applying for the above job as I believe my substantial onboard experience in Maritime industry combined with my knowledge and skills will be benefit to your organisation.
I believe that I can make a significant contribution to your organisation.
In particular, I have:
- 10 years’ experience in managing teams of between 20 and 25 people on a variety of nationality.
- Operates and supervise ship headed for international trading routes such as Europe ,USA , Middle East region
- Control and Manages ships carrying Petroleum coal and they arrive on time to the destination
- Runs and directs ships that carries dry bulk material such as High concentrated Ore ,fertilizers , phosphate, alumina , Grain - Wheat Sugar , Soybeans’ and General Cargo – Cars , Wind mill Tower in Section
- Other Dry cargos – Steel coil, and industrial steel scrap.
- All served vessel are geared. (Handling cargo operation using ship’s cargo gear)
- Ensure the safety of the crew while at sea
- Superb relationship-building skills enabling project team members to focus on tasks even during challenging times
My CV is attached, providing further information on how my career background meets your requirements. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss this further.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Best regards,